Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey Everyone :)

Hey all Laser Fans :)

Well lets start of with something about myself. My name is Robin, im 15 years old and live in Denmark (No laser laws expect its banned to use them outside and in public places :))
Im myself a very active forumer, i have accounts on forums with more than 2000 posts... that shows that im a active forumer if the forum is nice ;)

Currently im awaiting my 50mw True Greenie from DX and a Dilda from O-like :) Both got shipped yesterday so ill have them soon.
Safety is going to be insured for me in the first place by color filter gel. Ill switch that one out if i dont find it enough later.

Ill hope ill get well welcomed :)

daguin

Robin said:
Well lets start of with something about myself. My name is Robin, im 15 years old and live in Denmark (No laser laws expect its banned to use them outside and in public places :))
Im myself a very active forumer, i have accounts on forums with more than 2000 posts... that shows that im a active forumer if the forum is nice ;)
Currently im awaiting my 50mw True Greenie from DX and a Dilda from O-like :) Both got shipped yesterday so ill have them soon.
Safety is going to be insured for me in the first place by color filter gel. Ill switch that one out if i dont find it enough later.

Just an FYI

Although you will probably receive some "welcomes" here, it is NOT the norm here for everyone to say, "Welcome to the forum" like it is in many forums. Don't feel slighted by this. It is just the "personality" of this forum. With over 6,000 members, everyone saying "Howdy" would clog the bandwidth :eek:

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Robin link=1235847621/0#0 date=1235847621]Hey all Laser Fans :)

Just an FYI

Although you will probably receive some "welcomes" here, it is NOT the norm here for everyone to say, "Welcome to the forum" like it is in many forums.  Don't feel slighted by this. It is just the "personality" of this forum.  With over 6,000 members, everyone saying "Howdy" would clog the bandwidth  :eek:

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Haha wasn't really what i ment with that through :p Im just hoping to feel welcome :)

Don't forget to read "SPYDERZ TIPS FOR BEGINNERS" it's Very informative!!! Welcome to LPF ;)

Ieon

Robin said:

Well lets start of with something about myself. My name is [highlight]Robin[/highlight], im 15 years old and live in Denmark (No laser laws expect its banned to use them outside and in public places :))

[highlight]Safety is going to be insured for me in the first place by color filter gel[/highlight]. Ill switch that one out if i dont find it enough later.

Wheres your friend Batman?
Also please your dealing 50mw of green photons and 200mw of red photons, you NEED real laser goggles, I suggest that when you get it play for it for like a day, but be very careful but then put them away and buy some safety goggles from dragonlasers or somthing it's very importent, even with color filter gel its still dangerous they have low OD.

Welcome to the forum! ;D ;D ;D

There are allor of awesome people here! I already have bought my first laser! (blu-ray 160mw)

However it is currently being upgraded to at 6x diode =P

Welcome to LPF. Lucky you to live in Denmark. I'm in the USA where I'm prettu sure it's illegal to own anything more powerful than a 5mW without a license...