Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hercules-450mW+ Laser + 2 safety googles

Hi, I purchased a Hercules-450mW Laser at least two years ago and it has been the best laser I have ever used. Its portability and versatility is completely unmatched, not to mention its power, which is the absolute highest on the market.

Its pretty old at this point so I'm rating it conservatively at 400mW average, I have no way to be sure. On new batteries it probably goes significantly higher than that. This laser will blast holes through paper leaving nothing but ash and a red ring of fire that slowly burns away from the center of where it hit. It lights matches instantly. It pops balloons faster than you could say "pop".

It is a stable, powerful hand-held laser that pumps out more than any other laser in the world. The only way I ever got my hands on this incredible 450mW model is by calling at the right time and getting lucky.

Right now it operates at around 385mW but I will be sending it back to laserglow for a tune-up very shortly and I guarantee it will be back up to 450mW average output in no time flat. This is of course only if I get a reasonable offer.

This comes with two pairs of WL goggles that I got from playing the WL lottery two to many times.

This incredible laser has no retail price. It is not sold - its is a freak unit that is extremely rare. LG only sells up to the Hercules-400 series now, but if following the pattern of their $/mW price ratio this laser would retail for close to $4,000.

Because I got it for much less than that through my university I can offer it to you for $2600!! The Hercules-400 is being sold retail for $400 more than that!! I am offering a laser 50mW more powerful than anything else out there sold retail, for less money than the lower power units are being sold for new!!

Of course the laser would be ship-shape before sent, along with an output power graph and the two goggles.

I am offering for 2600, but I am willing to negotiate if necessary. Post here or message me if you are interested!

Thanks,
-Chief117

not to burst your bubble but i dont think 50mw makes much a difference on such high power lasers

drlava

good luck with this. The hercs are the most powerful, best built, most sophisticated, and BIGGEST portable lasers sold on the market today.

What are you using to replace it?

Kenom

I'm interested in this unit however I'm not sure that I would be able to pay that much for this monster.

Price cut - will now let the laser go for 2,000 with good offers considered.

I probably won't be making another huge price cut again, so get it while its hot.

Aseras

Feihc117 said:
[quote author=Aseras link=1202591526/0#6 date=1202910497]you should of sold it to me 2 years ago.

I suppose you don't still want it right?[/quote]

I want it, but I can't buy it. The whole damn state university system is under a buying/hiring freeze. I have to write a book to justify buying an ink pen. It's ridiculous.

Ah, I know your pain! My university does the same thing.

Well message me or post here if you are ever able to buy it.