Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help you to know more about the laser flashlight market in China

feilu

At present, there are several companies producing lasers, including BOBLASER Company, lvyilaser Company, CNI Company, and Viasho Company. Now lvyilaser Company occupies the largest market share in China, whereas the largest company is CNI and its products are of high quality. BOBLASER Company is mainly engaged in export market, and it focuses little on Chinese market. Viasho Company has the longest history. All in all, these four companies are highly recommended!

daguin

If you are affiliated with LVYILASER.COM you should be up front and honest with us. I did a quick check. We also have a new member with the name LVYILASER who is suddently touting this amazing company.

You want to know what I found in Godaddy.com?

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
xianfan ye
hangzhoushi wantanglu NO30
fuzhou, fuzhou 312500
China

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: LVYILASER.COM
Created on: 02-Mar-10
Expires on: 02-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 02-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
ye, xianfan ye918@sohu.com
fuzhou, fuzhou 312500
China
+86.13858022212

Technical Contact:
ye, xianfan ye918@sohu.com
fuzhou, fuzhou 312500
China
+86.13858022212

Domain servers in listed order:
NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

That's right. It appears that this big company with the "largest market share" has only had any sort of web presence for about 10 weeks.

Does that seem odd to you?

I cannot find any significant listings in any of the manufacturer's lists for you either.

Maybe you should go back and start again with introducing yourself in the "Companies" board AND be honest with us

If you have a former business name, perhaps you should share that with us instead

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

feilu

sorry

35b5aa867e7756db75a96a02e7ac9ec4.jpg

Last edited:

daguin

So what are you trying to say? That you are really LVYI Technology? So you aren't really just someone trying to help us undersrtand something. You are actually an LVYI Technology employee? You seem to have access to their records.

My queries and suggestions are unchanged. Introduce yourself in the "Companies" board and be honest with us. I just remembered we had another employee or alias a week or so ago touting this company.

Do you know "zjiang888" too?

So we have:

zjiang888
feilu
lvyilasers

All coming into the forum this month and all talking about this company.

Introduce yourself in the correct board. Be honest. Buy some advertising space from the forum.

Treating your potential customers like they are ignorant or stupid is not a very good way to gain our trust or business

Peace,
dave

HIMNL9

@ feilu:

I'm not trying to be rude, but i need to point you to a fact, that you're probably violating some country laws about privacy rights.

You've just posted personal informations about some possible clients of that company, like personal names and addresses and other details, that are NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN INFORMATIONS and that, for the laws of some countries, including Italy, CANNOT BE PUBLICLY DIFFUSED WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT CONSENS OF THE SUBJECT, cause they have given them in an inquiry form to the company, form that is supposed to respect privacy laws, keeping these details reserved between the peoples and the company owner.

Ofcourse, if the form include a liberatory declaration for this, then this is not against the laws, but i want to warn you to check these things, before publish any personal informations on any public forum, for avoid to have problems ..... i have already seen WARS started on other forums, for similar things ..... so, better check about this, and if the form include that permission to post personal details, maybe better to mention it, posting them, for avoid recriminations .....

Just a suggestion ..... ;)

feilu

daguin President, first announced our information out, if you had not explained how that line, because we are telling the truth, I know it quite right, I also asked Mr. daguin post delete it, we will delete Out, but he did not do that, first came to the Forum rules here is not very good, thank you upstairs correction, my oral english is poor

Last edited:

daguin

@ feilu:

I'm not trying to be rude, but i need to point you to a fact, that you're probably violating some country laws about privacy rights.

You've just posted personal informations about some possible clients of that company, like personal names and addresses and other details, that are NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN INFORMATIONS and that, for the laws of some countries, including Italy, CANNOT BE PUBLICLY DIFFUSED WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT CONSENS OF THE SUBJECT, cause they have given them in an inquiry form to the company, form that is supposed to respect privacy laws, keeping these details reserved between the peoples and the company owner.

Ofcourse, if the form include a liberatory declaration for this, then this is not against the laws, but i want to warn you to check these things, before publish any personal informations on any public forum, for avoid to have problems ..... i have already seen WARS started on other forums, for similar things ..... so, better check about this, and if the form include that permission to post personal details, maybe better to mention it, posting them, for avoid recriminations .....

Just a suggestion ..... ;)

I would love to watch feilu's face as she/he reads your post. Italian translated into English, then that English translation, translated into Cantonese or Mandrin. :thinking:

That will take some significant effort

Peace,
dave

feilu

Again with you say I'm sorry, but we are telling the truth。my oral english is poor

Last edited:
Feilu, post 3, 4, and 5 might be giving out too much information about your potential customers. For their safety, please remove posts 3, 4, and 5.

Also, daguin was talking about how hard it will be to understand HIMNL9's post because he wrote it in Italian. It was then translated by computer to english. It will then be translated to Cantonese or Mandarin. Errors in translation will no doubt be very funny.:crackup:

daguin

Again with you say I'm sorry, but we are telling the truth

I teach English as a Second Language in college in the Los Angeles area. I have students from China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, etc. I understand how difficult working in a second language can be. I am very direct in my communication. If what I have said does not appear to have come across correctly, I repeat the message in a different form. Sometimes that comes across as sounding angry. I am not angry. I believe we have an understanding from our PM's. Follow my recommendations and you will be welcomed in the forum.

Peace,
dave

Last edited: