Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help you to know more about the laser flashlight market in China

BTW why is the wicked lasers video on your site??

!!COPYRIGHT!!

Last edited:

daguin

please remove posts 2,I immediately remove posts 3,4 and 5

The information in post #2 is a public record available at Godaddy.com.

It is NOT private information.

Peace,
dave

HIMNL9

Also, daguin was talking about how hard it will be to understand HIMNL9's post because he wrote it in Italian. It was then translated by computer to english. It will then be translated to Cantonese or Mandarin. Errors in translation will no doubt be very funny.:crackup:

No, i'm sorry to have to give you a delusion, but i'm not using an online translator ..... it's just that, being my English self-learned, mainly from datasheets and technical dictionaries, it's simply worse than an online translator ..... :p :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

daguin President, first announced our information out, if you had not explained how that line, because we are telling the truth, I know it quite right, I also asked Mr. daguin post delete it, we will delete Out, but he did not do that, first came to the Forum rules here is not very good, thank you upstairs correction, my oral english is poor

Daguin posted public information that any one can get with some efort.

You are not his customer.
He is only looking out for the fourm.

The infomation you posted is From your pertenchal customer's
(not a good thing to do if you whant the trust of pertenchal customer's!)

daguin

No, i'm sorry to have to give you a delusion, but i'm not using an online translator ..... it's just that, being my English self-learned, mainly from datasheets and technical dictionaries, it's simply worse than an online translator ..... :p :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

You are DEFINITELY better than an online translator. However, you are still translating in your mind, eh? (Which is more than I can do)

Peace,
dave

Mik

For some reason when I first looked at the screen name I read "Fail you". Not the best way to begin earning a good reputation. LOL

HIMNL9

However, you are still translating in your mind, eh?

Well, yes, i have to admit that ..... but, what other can i do ?

I've tried in the past some online translators, but, hell, they was so "bad results" that, or the result was half wrong, or was almost absurd (nothing so absurd like a japanese online translation, but funny enough :p)

Also, i'm trying to improve a bit, learning from my errors, but living in a zone where none use English, it's a bit hard, and a slow process .....

If you have learnt english yourself HIMNL9 then you have done a good job so far. I always understand what you write.
Just to let you know,
Dave

Well, yes, i have to admit that ..... but, what other can i do ?

I've tried in the past some online translators, but, hell, they was so "bad results" that, or the result was half wrong, or was almost absurd (nothing so absurd like a japanese online translation, but funny enough :p)

Also, i'm trying to improve a bit, learning from my errors, but living in a zone where none use English, it's a bit hard, and a slow process .....

I would have thought you took several years of English classes, your English is really good for someone who has not taken English classes or anything. It would be interesting to see the results if the Chinese had the same effort in speaking English as you do.

HIMNL9

I would have thought you took several years of English classes, your English is really good for someone who has not taken English classes or anything. It would be interesting to see the results if the Chinese had the same effort in speaking English as you do.

LOL, i think it's not so easy, for oriental speaking peoples ..... same as for us (me, at least) to learn their own languages .....

I've tried, in the past, to learn something about Japanese (mainly cause i like anime :p), and made some researches, but it ends that, in Japanese, all the kanji have more than one meanings, that they can be used in different phrases for different meanings also writing them in the same way, and that also for each meaning, there are more than a single kanji ..... so, without some specialized teachers and some years of studies, i think it's not so easy to learn it (sure, not self-learned :p) ..... and for Chinese peoples i suppose it's also worse, cause the meaning of a word don't change only from the context, but also with the "tone" that you use for say it (like, the same word, said with ascending, descending or neutral intonation, means 3 different things) ..... first degree headache with complications ;) :D