Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help! ordered from rayfoss but never heard from them again

oikos

Orcrist666 ordered on 5/14

I began the process of ordering the 100mW version of the B03 model laser from Rayfoss last week. It was going great, I got replies to all emails and the customer service seemed great. I sent the payment through paypal at about 4am Friday morning (I have bad sleeping patterns(EDIT:it was actually more to do with studying for my final exams this time)).

Then later during the day on Friday I asked if she could take a photo of the power meter as the laser was being tested and send it to me because I had read that this model was underspec and I didn't want mine to be the same. I haven't heard from her since. Granted by the time I sent the email work would have finished for the day over in china, so I would completely understand if I didn't get a reply until Monday. But it is now Wednesday and I have not gotten any word back yet. This was after being told Friday (before requesting an image of the testing of the laser) that the laser would ship on or before Monday.

So I don't know what is going on. According to Faona it should have been shipped by now. Maybe it was delayed in order to take the photo of the testing, but I would have at least expected to be updated on the progress of my order. I emailed yesterday for an update but got no reply today. I feel stupid for having sent the payment right away as now I don't know what they are planning to do with regards to my order. I hope I get word soon or I
will be tempted to try get my money back through paypal.

----

wafflez ordered on 4/30

Originally Posted by CAM
I assume you've gotten the laser by now?

-CAM

no, sadly i have not...they havent even sent an email..i gave them the paypal order and have not heard back since them...what do you think is goin on? o_O

what can they do?? seems like rayfoss can promptly get ppl their PP request but after they pay....... NOTHING

:paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal: any suggestions? thanx

When did YOU place and order from Rayfoss...:thinking:
And where on the Globe do YOU live...:thinking:

BTW... anyone that pays by PayPal has only 45 days to open a PayPal
Dispute/Claim...

Jerry

MSN Faona. She's a very nice woman to do business with. Be kind & ask her what is going on. Your laser COULD be back-ordered or some other type of business snag that she is on the verge of solving. Remember, you are not her ONLY customer. rob

oikos

thanx rob :yh: i have been on MSN constantly... she's never on and never answer my off line messages :undecided:....
just my 2 cents... sorry Orcrist666 and wafflez, i think PP claim is your best way (especially wafflez, do it sooner than later... i bet she will respond)

MSN Faona. She's a very nice woman to do business with. Be kind & ask her what is going on. Your laser COULD be back-ordered or some other type of business snag that she is on the verge of solving. Remember, you are not her ONLY customer. rob

I know you have had plesent experiences with faona and rayfoss, and in the past you gave me some invaluble info about them for which I was very greatfull, she knows you, perhaps you should ask her what is going on, im sure she doesnt want to loose her rep around here and it may be something simple and easily explained. I had no problem with the shortened communication, she is probably just busy, buy lately it seems she has been lieing ALOT, which IMO is unacceptable no matter the circumstances. For instance she should not gaurantee output and then not be able to show it on her LPM, and she definitely shouldnt be promising to add IR filters and then not doing so. I would rather see her get her rep back and continue being a reputable company to buy from, but at the moment she is appearing shady, to say the least....

maybe they should get a better ordering system also, using the click buy-recieve email-sent email-send payment-never hear from again approach is kinda odd. but then again with hundreds of orders weekly and the time it can take for an email to be sent she may never see it or its just lost in the clutter that is the internet. blame the volcanoe.