Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help need it identifying this "Aixiz" driver

Never thought I'd see the day that actually giving advice and answers was called trolling. World must have shifted off its axis last night while I was sleeping :thinking:

If you don't have the components used in the diagrams then order them. Better yet, people sell fully built test loads here, buy one of those!

Never thought I'd see the day that actually giving advice and answers was called trolling. World must have shifted off its axis last night while I was sleeping :thinking:

If you don't have the components used in the diagrams then order them. Better yet, people sell fully built test loads here, buy one of those!

From Wikipedia :)

"Trolling"
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

You are 23 so it figures, it's not your fault.

Thanks for the compliment. I am glad you think someone who is 23 is capable of spreading answers and advice :beer:

Next set of advice for you is to REREAD what I have said to you and read with an open mind. You will find your answer and realize the only troll is from within yourself.

Thanks for the compliment. I am glad you think someone who is 23 is capable of spreading answers and advice :beer:

Next set of advice for you is to REREAD what I have said to you and read with an open mind. You will find your answer and realize the only troll is from within yourself.

Your first reply:
Smh.....those are diodes. He asked about a test load. Not even remotely the same thing.
A DIODE IS CONSIDERED A LOAD, MAYBE NOT THE SAME LOAD DTR WAS REFERRING TO.

Edit: ill put it as simple as possible and if you dont understand this then you shouldnt own a laser. We cant tell you if that driver will work for your diode since we dont know the current supplied by it. YOU need to test that with a test load.
SINCE WHEN I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT or OWN A TEST LOAD TO OWN A LASER????

Drivers look the same but one could be a 1.8A and another could be 578mA
CORRECT THAT'S WHY I ASKED IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT MY PARTICULAR DRIVER.

Your second reply:
Pretty sure this is a major troll Jordan. I mean he has been a member for almost 7 years and he doesn't know that every driver is set differently? Yeah okay Keith Urban
YOU CALLED ME A TROLL, WHY? JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR 7 YEARS DOESN'T MEAN I'M HERE 24/7, LASERS ARE NOT THE ONLY SECTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS FORUM.

Your thrid reply:
Holy quad post batman! Havr you heard of a search bar? There are plenty of different test load diagrams on this site
ONCE AGAIN NO HELP JUST MORE TROLLING.....I SEARCHED THE FORUMS AND DIDN'T FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE + or - OF USING LARGER DIODES FOR TESTING, THAT'S WHY I ASKED DTR IF MY DIODES WORK.

For me DTR has helped me very quickly, you are just arrogant and a troll.

Since you must be spoon fed or else you don't understand, HERE: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-selectable-test-load-up-3a-assembled-diy-kit-stock-63450.html

Buy a fully built one or a kit. There is your answer

BTW figured that being here for 7 years means you would have picked up a few things about the BASIC concept and understanding of lasers, how to build them and/or test them. Guess I assumed too much of you and in reality you join to look at the pretty pictures. Normal people join communities to learn stuff. You came here for some info on LEDs and some lasers, obviously you picked up no information on lasers so my next suggestion is try www.budgetlightforums.com Maybe you can learn something about LEDs there and get a new start.

Last edited:
I think i know more than cdesigns lol ive been here for like a month
rofl:crackup:

Since you must be spoon fed or else you don't understand, HERE: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-selectable-test-load-up-3a-assembled-diy-kit-stock-63450.html

Buy a fully built one or a kit. There is your answer

BTW figured that being here for 7 years means you would have picked up a few things about the BASIC concept and understanding of lasers, how to build them and/or test them. Guess I assumed too much of you and in reality you join to look at the pretty pictures. Normal people join communities to learn stuff. You came here for some info on LEDs and some lasers, obviously you picked up no information on lasers so my next suggestion is try www.budgetlightforums.com Maybe you can learn something about LEDs there and get a new start.

Lol, I got a life and a business to run, time is money, I need it information on the pictured Driver the fastest way possible..........someone looking at the picture and letting me know if they have seen it before SIMPLE AS THAT........ DTR provided the diagram to test the output which is great to have, you in the other hand are a TROLL. I forgot that I need it a Ph.D in Electronics to ask questions in here lol.

Lol, I got a life and a business to run, time is money, I need it information on the pictured Driver the fastest way possible..........someone looking at the picture and letting me know if they have seen it before SIMPLE AS THAT........ DTR provided the diagram to test the output which is great to have, you in the other hand are a TROLL. I forgot that I need it a Ph.D in Electronics to ask questions in here lol.

I doubt you have a Phd, let alone a GED! Your grammar is down right horrendous! I am soooo glad you got a life and business because I on the other hand have a life. Please let me know where you bought yours because obviously I am doing something wrong with mine

Go ahead and use your own parts to build a test load, let us know how it turns out OR better yet, use a proper kit/fully built unit and do it the right way. Sorry its not right now, today, this EXACT minute but great thing come to people who can wait. If you honestly care as much as you are saying then you'd know the importance of proper test equipment. You don't need a Phd to comprehend that do you?

Time is money? Wrong, time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. You can earn money over time but time is by no means money.

Take your head out from between your legs and understand that I am giving you the information you requested. If you don't want to take the information then so be it. Oh and please continue to call me a troll. I haven't laughed this hard since Vijay Kadul asked how to make an EMP.

I doubt you have a Phd, let alone a GED! Your grammar is down right horrendous! I am soooo glad you got a life and business because I on the other hand have a life. Please let me know where you bought yours because obviously I am doing something wrong with mine

Go ahead and use your own parts to build a test load, let us know how it turns out OR better yet, use a proper kit/fully built unit and do it the right way. Sorry its not right now, today, this EXACT minute but great thing come to people who can wait. If you honestly care as much as you are saying then you'd know the importance of proper test equipment. You don't need a Phd to comprehend that do you?

Time is money? Wrong, time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. You can earn money over time but time is by no means money.

Take your head out from between your legs and understand that I am giving you the information you requested. If you don't want to take the information then so be it. Oh and please continue to call me a troll. I haven't laughed this hard since Vijay Kadul asked how to make an EMP.

My main language is Spanish, so yeah my English is not perfect, anyway I have better things to do right now. THANKS DTR for the help.

D_welcome_to_america_xlarge.gif

I know that different drivers are for different diodes, that's the reason I ask if anyone has seen THIS driver in specific.

Yes, I saw it just now in the pictures you posted.

Your diodes have a much lower forward voltage drop than the ones used in most test loads.
You will need more of them to simulate a 445nm diode, probably 6-8 of them depending on
the current setting.

Look at me I'm helping!

CDE PM coming happy to help you that way - ignore the others except DTR-

hak

Seriously, DTR is right about the polarity, though. See that dark band on that orange
tantamule? That is the +, so the other end is the - and you can see it connects right
where DTR said V- should go.

Last edited: