Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help me decide what diode/module to put in my MX900 build.

Hi RBA,
I am super happy you received the goodies as you can see i go the extra mile for a fine finish on all the sinks and knobs i sell. And I'm glad that your happy with the purchase thats the main thing. Yes i enjoyed logging on and to see you unpack the host great pics as always. Now for the big moment when you fire up the baby with some wonderful protons.. Im sure that will be a thrill buddy .
Thank You so much again.. These hosts are great..

Rich:)

Hi RBA,
I am super happy you received the goodies as you can see i go the extra mile for a fine finish on all the sinks and knobs i sell. Thank You so much again.. These hosts are great..

Cheers Rich.
When I finish the build I'll post the results.

RB

Ok, I am officially in love with the NUBM07E 465nm Laser Diode.
The build went ahead so smoothly (I don't know why I was so nervous for) that now when Rich says "Plug'nPlay', I know he means "Plug'n'Play'.

Here's the photos of my first build:

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

Notice also below that I've put Glow in the Dark rubber bands on all the groove features that Rich made on the sink and also on the MX900 host body.

:wave:

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

And now the Beam Shots (see why I fell in love with the NUBM07E 465nm Laser Diode ?)

2A2A2701.jpg

2A2A2710.jpg

So once again, thank you everyone for your help in making my decision.
Hope you enjoyed my first build as much as I enjoyed making it.

RB

:beer:

Hi RBA,
Im very happy you completed your build and a great choice of WL for the host. That will run a long time before heating up. Came out awesome nice beam shots buddy ,thanks for sharing your build from down under Mate..