Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Help - looking to purchase 2 laser pointers - Anyone building/selling them?

chris010572

I have been trying to get in touch with jlasers.org for a few days now, but haven't had any luck reaching someone. I'm not sure if they are still in business or not. Does anyone know or have a way to reach them so I can place an order? OR Is there anyone else custom building similar type laser pointers as jlasers? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ufo.jpg
    ufo.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8

Hey Chris!

Thanks for looking into my lasers. I work a one-man operation all by myself, and half of the week I take care of my 2 year old toddler, so the time I do have, I spend it building lasers or resting :)

Feel free to send me a PM here just in case your email was sent to my spam folder

Welcome to LPF
Awesome! One late night about 3 years ago, I used a green laser pointer on a "flying craft" to let it know I see it. I followed it for about a good 10 seconds while it made 2 right angle fast turns, then "boom"! It flashed the brightest white light at me that only lasted a 10th of a second, yet I instantly remember the message that popped in my mind the moment it happened. To put it in our lingo today, it translates to them telling me... "Ha! - You Don't Want Any Of This"! -True Story

Hey Chris!

Thanks for looking into my lasers. I work a one-man operation all by myself, and half of the week I take care of my 2 year old toddler, so the time I do have, I spend it building lasers or resting :)

Feel free to send me a PM here just in case your email was sent to my spam folder
Got your message on my business Facebook page earlier, then seen this one here. Thanks for reaching out to me. Just hit me up when ya get the time. Best way is through email: chrissingletary@gmail.com

Awesome! One late night about 3 years ago, I used a green laser pointer on a "flying craft" to let it know I see it. I followed it for about a good 10 seconds while it made 2 right angle fast turns, then "boom"! It flashed the brightest white light at me that only lasted a 10th of a second, yet I instantly remember the message that popped in my mind the moment it happened. To put it in our lingo today, it translates to them telling me... "Ha! - You Don't Want Any Of This"! -True Story
:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::confused::confused::confused:
So now your going to point a laser at a airplane, blimp or maby a weather balloon hoping its a another UFO.
Not many people or none at all see a UFO sighting more than once unless they frequent a place or live in a area that someone is doing experiments.:unsure::whistle:

Not even a little bit funny.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::confused::confused::confused:
So now your going to point a laser at a airplane, blimp or maby a weather balloon hoping its a another UFO.
Not many people or none at all see a UFO sighting more than once unless they frequent a place or live in a area that someone is doing experiments.:unsure::whistle:
Let's go ahead and get this straight. I have no plans to point a laser at anyone, especially a flying craft. The story above, like I said was years ago and I have since realized just how harmful these laser pointers can be, especially the power of some being built today. As far as any other "UFO" sightings since then. I have seen many as well as other unexplained things I care not to dwell on here. I have spent many years looking into so called "conspiracies" only to find a lot of them to be "conspiracy facts". This particular topic (UFO's & related), I honestly believe most, you will find to be our own government/military flying these experimental and/or reverse engineered aircraft(s) such as (TR3b, Aurora, & Dark Star, Black Manta, etc.). On the other side of things, that even our own government/military knows of but who knows how deep down the rabbit hole they are in bed with is the technology from the fallen ones. There is a lot of proof out there if you look, that shows lots of the hidden/forbidden technology (anti-gravity, flying airships, (wireless) Aether energy, energy weapons, using vibration/frequencies to move large objects, using harmonics to build, ability to move through what we call time, telepathy, hive mind communication, the power of water, etc. still exists and someone or something has control over it. Neither worries me, but I am not fixing to give it a reason to take a closer look my way. Nor am I going to debate anyone who does not believe anything I have said above. If you are in the know, then you innerstand it. If you do not, then you have chose not to believe. Either is a decision one makes, but just because one does not believe, does not mean it does not exist. Same goes with a belief in God or not. Same with the air you breathe, but cannot see, yet you know it exists. Just say'n!

Not even a little bit funny.
No one was trying to be funny. Some of you in here might want to tone it down a notch and chill. I see plenty of people in here having conversations like adults without the attitude. You wanna take some notes and try that approach instead? Thx

Let's go ahead and get this straight. I have no plans to point a laser at anyone, especially a flying craft. The story above, like I said was years ago and I have since realized just how harmful these laser pointers can be, especially the power of some being built today. As far as any other "UFO" sightings since then. I have seen many as well as other unexplained things I care not to dwell on here. I have spent many years looking into so called "conspiracies" only to find a lot of them to be "conspiracy facts". This particular topic (UFO's & related), I honestly believe most, you will find to be our own government/military flying these experimental and/or reverse engineered aircraft(s) such as (TR3b, Aurora, & Dark Star, Black Manta, etc.). On the other side of things, that even our own government/military knows of but who knows how deep down the rabbit hole they are in bed with is the technology from the fallen ones. There is a lot of proof out there if you look, that shows lots of the hidden/forbidden technology (anti-gravity, flying airships, (wireless) Aether energy, energy weapons, using vibration/frequencies to move large objects, using harmonics to build, ability to move through what we call time, telepathy, hive mind communication, the power of water, etc. still exists and someone or something has control over it. Neither worries me, but I am not fixing to give it a reason to take a closer look my way. Nor am I going to debate anyone who does not believe anything I have said above. If you are in the know, then you innerstand it. If you do not, then you have chose not to believe. Either is a decision one makes, but just because one does not believe, does not mean it does not exist. Same goes with a belief in God or not. Same with the air you breathe, but cannot see, yet you know it exists. Just say'n!
Lets get it straight on our end. We get alot of trolls here..
In all fairness not once did you mention that pointing a laser at a craft back in the day was a stupid thing to do.
Only till now you gave a reason for wanting a new laser. Its not are business to know your personal reasons but at the same time its the LPF's responsibility to promote safe lasing.
Had you given a fraction off this info before maby most wouldn't think you were on the trolling side. We have had quite a few members who believe what you do.
Alien Laser being one on this thread.
I believe also, just look at all the drawings of saucers inside the Pyramid walls as a tiny tiny example.

History Channel is loaded with storys and theory's but no real plain in sight evidence so I stopped watching these shows. All it does is make day dreams. I am 100% sure something is out there but also 100% sure I won't see something in my lifetime.

Also why do you want a new laser? What power and color? Is it cold out where you live because those green DPSS 532nm lasers don't work well in the cold weather.
Ebay is loaded with options and there are alot of sellers here that you won't have to wait 10 or 20 days to get your laser.

Last edited:
Lets get it straight on our end. We get alot of trolls here..
In all fairness not once did you mention that pointing a laser at a craft back in the day was a stupid thing to do.
Only till now you gave a reason for wanting a new laser. Its not are business to know your personal reasons but at the same time its the LPF's responsibility to promote safe lasing.
Had you given a fraction off this info before maby most wouldn't think you were on the trolling side. We have had quite a few members who believe what you do.
I believe also, just look at all the drawings of saucers inside the Pyramid walls as a tiny tiny example.

History Channel is loaded with storys and theory's but no real plain in sight evidence so I stopped watching these shows. All it does is make day dreams. I am 100% sure something is out there but also 100% sure I won't something in my lifetime.

Also why do you want a new laser? What power and color? Is it cold out where you live because those green DPSS 532nm lasers don't work well in the cold weather.
Ebay is loaded with options and there are alot of sellers here that you won't have to wait 10 or 20 days to get your laser.
I can see & understand where you are coming from. I honestly was just throwing that story out there when I seen the picture and read the other members response is all. I didn't think at the time it was bad but as a new member, I was just trying to make conversation.

I am no way a troll and have never been one. I'm pretty straight to the point on things and prefer to find a solution to a problem or issue rather than make things worse and dwell on it. So if I come across that way, it's simply my way of "Hey, let's get to the point, figure it out and have peace with it."

I do appreciate you pointing this out to me though. I got it and wanted you to see that I got it as well. As far as purchasing, I did eventually make contact with jlasers and have 2 invoiced to me now which I plan to order today. I just got one in this past week from Barnette Unlimited. It's a blue 8 watt Z80 model. Still waiting on batteries to arrive for it this week.

The weather here in southern Georgia this time of year is usually in the mid 80's to low 90's and at night in the mid 70's. Never snow and cold weather isn't that bad in winter. You have any recommendations on those yellow lasers I've been seeing advertised online? I know they seem fairly new and expensive even for low powered ones and is it true some are combining colors to get the yellow color and it not being a true yellow color? I'm not that familiar with how that works but it seems the best thing for now is to wait and let the popularity or newness go away so better deals and models will eventually be available. Any thoughts/suggestions?

(y)
That 8W is a brutal laser. We all warn that you have to get safety glasses.
4 or 5 years ago those yellow lasers were probably $500 at least and way less power at maby 10mw tops and very finicky.
They rely on a IR diode and tiny crystals to make that color. They are stronger now but still finicky.

Last edited:
Some real world practical knowledge.
Do yourself a favor and learn about the reality of lasers , laser classes, laser hazards, laser safety, and FDA Laws, rules, and regulations.
A "most powerful" 445nm 8W laser pointer can can cause permanent eye damage and/or blind you in less than less time than the human blink reflex of 0.25 seconds.

It is more than a good idea to look at and study the following authoritative laser safety web sites:
Laser pointer safety-best web site resource on same
https://www.laserpointersafety.com/
Laser safety facts, classes, and hazards important condensed safety info.
https://www.lasersafetyfacts.com/classes-menu.html
Laser hazard chart
https://www.lasersafetyfacts.com/resources/FAA---visible-laser-hazard-calcs-for-LSF-v02.png

Also have a look at what happened to one experienced member in less than 1 second while using a 1000mW 445nm laser. See thread: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/hit-in-eye-with-1000mw-445nm-blue-laser.69469/

For good quality laser safety glasses/goggles at a reasonable prices see:
https://www.survivallaserusa.com/Safety_Goggles/cat1667093_1527285.aspx

Last edited:
I build and ship most laser pointers within 24 hours. You can check out what I have in my Ebay Store. I also build custom pointers if you've got something else in mind. I carry quality laser safety goggles and all the parts to build your own pointers as well.

Let’s get it straight on our end. We get alot of trolls here..

History Channel is loaded with storys and theory's but no real plain in sight evidence so I stopped watching these shows. All it does is make day dreams. I am 100% sure something is out there but also 100% sure I won't see something in my lifetime.

Good grief… you must be bored and a Karen of sorts..

This is a forum, on the OPEN and FREE internet, meant to provide info for those that don’t know the info, and to ask questions.. stop being such a downer.. the site itself has the info for safe lazing, not you. I’ve been a member on more forums than I can remember and idk why people like you turn on the sirens as soon as you see someone doing or saying something that doesn’t align with your ideals.. like, he didn’t come here to ask in which way he can improve his past mistakes 😂

Back