Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HELP-Lazerer not responding to email

Sorry your previous mail went to our spam box so it is missed. Paypal is not allow laser transaction and both our account will be shut down if the case is process by paypal stuff. Please close the dispute and we will resend another one to you. You don't have to return the old one.

Have a nice day.

Max,
LAZERER.com

Awesome, I sent him a lot emails though and return requests on lazerer.com, I don't know how he could've missed it or if he was trying to make an excuse, but he isn't making me send the defective one back, instead he's just sending a new one which is nice of him.

Max wouldnt have replaced it if you sent it back anyways since you opened the middle up. that should have been a glue tight seal and you had to force it open. fleabay might take your listing down but who knows

The middle part was never sealed with glue.. I don't know what to say, I guess it wasn't quality in the first place, the middle part opened with the same ease that the focus and battery tailcap did.

It's been 3 days now and he hasn't replied.. I asked for a tracking number, but honestly I don't think he has shipped. I asked if I could get a cyber 1.2W blue now instead of the green laser and that I'd send 60$ to him. I hope he says yes..

did you close the dispute yet? i wouldn't have closed it until the laser was shipped and i received the replacement