Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

help buying buying ! ^_^

HELLO YOU ALL !!! HOW YOU ALL DOING TODAY ?!! ( weirdo )
Im desperate to get a blue laser but im not that sure of where can i buy it ...:cryyy:
im looking for a blue laser that can light matches and pop balloons with easy...
i was thinking of getting a focusable one . any help would be appreciated !!
TAKE LOTS OF CARE YOU ALL !! :san:

Blord

Putting a real place in your location would be nice. I didn't know Laserland existed at all :)

THANKS DTR im looking forward to buy one of your lasers, they look pretty sick !
BLORD: laserland ..... a little island near the LAND ...^_^

You have a couple of good suggestions above from some good people. If you haven't found anything that suits you yet, I just made a 500mW 405nm purple laser in this mrcrouse host for a customer that wanted something stronger. PM me if you're interested or have any questions, I can post a video of what it looks like & what it hits on my LPM. I'll let it go for $140 shipped with a 405-G lens :D

:beer:

Last edited:
I know from experience that Yob makes some solid lasers. His sale thread is on fire because so many people want one of his lasers. They have a unique look and are built very well and he takes no shortcuts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS YOU ALL !!! I WILL BUY ONE REALLY SOON !! i will definitely buy one from this users :) thanks once again

sinner

You know you do sound like a japanese girl!! j/k
I think you're from Japan!

sinner

Japanese school girls to be precise , nice cheeks!
japanese-schoolgirls-japanese-schoolgirl-demotivational-poster-1252608993.jpg