Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Hello!

Pangur

New member here, from Pennsylvania. I've been interested in lasers for a long while now (always found them cool when I was really young, etc.) but have only had the usual cheap toy lasers, <5mw and all that. I came across this forum when looking for my first "serious" laser to purchase, and decided to register!

I have that first serious laser on the way now in the form of a Sanwu Pocket, 445nm 500mw... And just as importantly, my first safety glasses. I look forward to receiving it (as well as others in the future, hopefully) and learning more as I go along!

Last edited:

BlackOps

Hello Pangur, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy this forum and your new 455nm 500mW laser of course! Share some pictures of the laser when you receive it!

Last edited:

Pangur

Hello. When you get your laser post some pics I'd love to see it.
Absolutely, I plan to! Will post a little review of it, though probably nothing too exciting or in depth because I'm fairly inexperienced.

ElectricPlasma

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to LPF!

I think you meant 445nm on the laser, I've got the same one and you'll be quite surprised on how small it is. You won't be disappointed though, quite a bit of lasing power for such a small item!

Pangur

...Whoops, yeah, finger slipped on the "455 nm" up there. I did indeed mean 445nm!