Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

hello, i'm 16 years old, i live in Holland. i love to build my own electronic devices. I design electronic circuits. I made my own BMS controlled laser driver, with a shock switch as security measure so no one will be able to operate this laser unless they know the order to turn it on. Laser is watertight and 110mmx14mm. I will make a thread if i'm done.

I also like repairing electronics and mechanical computer parts like printers and any kind of disc readers/writers. And i like aircraft mechanics. I mainly build flashlights and machine aluminum parts with an lathe. I got a youtube channel where i made a 100mW red laser on december 2013. And now, i will make a 30mW, 405nm, watertight, resistant to shocks, and solid laser pointer. With an intergrated battery management system so i'm not holding a pipebomb and it uses a lithium ion battery.

This is me and sorry for my bad English as i'm Dutch.

sounds like you will fit in nicely here. I hope you share pics of you build when completed. Welcome to LPF.

Welcome BO,
Uhh...hmmm, anyway sounds as tho we have a future rock star custom host maker here..
Danny

sounds like you will fit in nicely here. I hope you share pics of you build when completed. Welcome to LPF.

Thanks! i'm almost done. I already got pictures and i'm testing some parts now. Got pictures of my own circuit. Its still a prototype. Here is the thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f38/need-help-building-one-most-advanced-portable-laser-pen-97504.html

Just waiting for my SLD3232VF to come.

But still, it took me some good hours to get it all together.