Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello.

Maser

While browsing around on the internet for laser related stuff, I came across this website. This site (and it's members) seem very helpful, so I joined.
I have had a wicked lasers CORE for about 2 years now, and enjoy it immensely. While it was originally purchased for Astronomy purposes, I found myself doing other experiments with it. After reading much material on this site (and others) I became infested with the "MUST BUILD LASER" bug. ;D. This is how all great hobbies start. I caught the laser bug.

Thanks for the information thus far,
Frank

your welcome. and i am sure that you will find many amazing projects to fill up your laser lust. even though wicked laser's is mostly a rip off comapny, the core is the best of their lasers.

Maser

Yeah, I heard that. I mean 2000$ for a laser you can build for under 200$? c'mon!!

Day said:
[quote author=Maser link=1236039477/0#2 date=1236049143]Yeah, I heard that. I mean 2000$ for a laser you can build for under 200$? c'mon!!
Under 80  ;)[/quote]
Don't worry, I am willing to bet that most of us have fallen for Wicked Lasers. After all I have one as well.

Welcome to the club. :)

Maser

Part of what helps them sell is their slick website. The photos of their lasers are top-notch.

Maser

Thanks for the welcome all! :)

Will order parts to build laser soon! ;D ;D ;D

Maser said:
Part of what helps them sell is their slick website. The photos of their lasers are top-notch.

hmm....i don't have any WL....i don't even have a dilda :(

but i still got some sweet pointers :)