Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello!

Fyildome

I'm new here and I do not know if this is right place to post, but let me introduce myself. I am from finland and I'm intrested on lasers as you might expect. I'm 19yo.

I did join because I wanted to know about laserlands company and about their safety glasses. Since humans have only 2 eyeballs and I do not want to lose them.

Thanks!
Fyildome

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Fyildome, this is the right place to make an introduction thread, thank you for doing so! :)
Nice to see that you are aware and concerned about eye safety.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Fyildome

my lasers:
400mW 650nm
1W 445nm
150mW 532nm
50mW 532nm
100mW 780nm
2.5W 445nm

Fyildome

Welcome to LPF, Fyildome, this is the right place to make an introduction thread, thank you for doing so! :)
Nice to see that you are aware and concerned about eye safety.

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!
hey!

Thanks! Sure losing eyesight must suck if you cause it not respecting laser safety.

Welcome to the LPF. I'm glad to see you are concerned with safety as it is a major concern of ours as well. It looks like you have a few lasers already and are starting on the beginning of a nice collection. There is always something new to learn around here and I hope you get as much knowledge as possible. :D

Fyildome

Respect is everything when it comes to lasers imo.
I can not keep my fingers from ebay I guess :) Ordering and building lasers is fun!

Hello, Sam. It is always nice to know a member's first name if possible. I will also look forward to photos of your lasers. ;)

@ Paul.. you got that right,,, I PMed as to WHAT can we 'call; you ?? Fyil --like Phil?-- or like For Your info.. haha
I suggest for intro writers to put location in title.. as in a Search for Finland.. that helps.--
as its doubtful that there are a Tons of laser geeks in Finland-- But I could be wrong.. so-- welcome 'Finland Sam'
and any others from Finland..
searching now

Fyildome

Hello!

Sorry took a while to get freetime, but here is some of my lasers:muokattu 800mw2.jpg