Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello !

Welcome to the LPF. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Where in the world do you live? What do you do for a living? What kinds of laser are you most interested in now? Thanks.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, 3dogs! :)

I noticed that you first joined in 2016, and are just now posting over 2 years later, if I may ask, what made you decide to post now?

3dogs

I dont even remember joining in 2016 .lol i post today because i join today i thought
i'm in phoenix and work is
horticulturist. and i want to build a laser.

IF,, you put your location into your profile people can click and see where you are..

We have members EVERYWHERE... some have LPMs and will meter any laser you have at no cost..

LEMs (gatherings for laser folk) are a lot of fun.. & they too are everywhere.. to see some LEM vids search 'SELEM Laser'.. but being there is another whole deal kinda like watching the Woodstock Movie vs being there.. many -- myself included when back home after our 1st SELEM and wanted to host one themselves.

mine (STEXLEM) was in Nov.

SELEM happens mid Aug & its the Woodstock of
all LEMS.. ..Laserpalozza- Laser-con- and more.. you will not want it to end--some said 'it changed my life' 'I want to build and use RGB Full color projectors'
BIG LEMs in UK.. in Berlin they have 'Laserfreeks'-- big gathering.
2 or more each year in Florida. right now NELEM is/was going on in NJ.
In Wash state NWLEM--

there is a Camping LEM iirc N Cal.
one on a cruise ship and another on a Carribean Island.. SELEM has grown to 5+ days.. 3 venues.. more projectors than a Pink Floyd concert
and you can take a turn at the 'WHEEL' and try your hand at freestyle lasershow.
you will do and see things that VERY VERY few ever do.. Photo OP,???, you bet and nobody to tell where you are allowed to be.. dont try that at a PF concert..

so needless to say--LEMs are NOT open to the public and everyone there (no exceptions) signs a waiver of Liabilty..

BUT to SELEM you can bring family and friends (BUT not a safe place for the Kiddos.). ..anyway adults (not members of the laser forums) 'get-in' free..
with any attendee.. many hours of laser show modules.. A wide varity of music types.. == hope to see you at one soon>> hak

Welcome aboard but it appears you have been walking up the gangplank since 2016 LOL
What type of laser are you thinking of making?

Hi ,
Welcome to LPF and enjoy, 3 Dogs sounds like a micro brewery

Welcome back Laser Chick looooong time no seee..

Rich:)