Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

I'm your typical geek that has an interest in just about anything electronic.
If it breaks I fix it, if its not broke I tear it apart and mod it :)
I have been a lurker off and on for several years and finally decided to join.

Welcome to the LPF. If you have been lurking for years, you should already how to use the search bar at the bottom of the page. Stay safe and enjoy yourself while you learn.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, integratedtech! :beer:

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! :yh:

Welcome to the LPF. If you have been lurking for years, you should already how to use the search bar at the bottom of the page. Stay safe and enjoy yourself while you learn.

LMAO ofc. I haven't asked a question....yet :p
I am in process of setting up my 3d printer for engraving and figured since again I found myself on this site I really should become a member. Honestly there is so much useful information here for those that "search"

ru124t

Welcome IT , I too have been a lurker and now a kind of lurker again. It sometimes is months between my posts but I learned so much here!! Have fun!!!

welcome from Houston
we have people there
we have people EVERYWHERE.
enjoy safely

Welcome to the LPF, integratedtech! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. It’s nice to know that you no longer feel a need to lurk. We’ve all started there, I suppose. ;) You should use the Search button at the bottom of the page to access our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never pointing a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

"Hello".

lionel-richie-milk-cartons.jpg

Yeah, that story is likely made up. He will be back as a new sock. I'm counting on our awesome mods to keep the riffraff out of here.