Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Hello!

hakzaw1

^^^ was that a sarcastic OK?
You wanted to know how forums 'work' we are trying to help you OOKKKAAYYY

lasersbee- Thanks, I've added that to my original message.

That is not the same. We cannot return to your first posts - that needs to be where you have it now...TY

BowtieGuy- Thank you, and I do have a few pairs of safety goggles. I'll be careful

Gazen- Thanks

paul1598419- Thank you! I'll use that search bar

Lifetime17- Thanks, I added that to my initial post.
.. again- :wtf:stuff we need should be in your profile-- not any 'initial' post--tyvm.

- just hang in there.. and search before you post.:tsk:
and if you are not sure--PM me or any of the members who posted.. we promise to be nice!
hak:D:whistle:

lasersbee

lasersbee- Thanks, I've added that to my original message.

BowtieGuy- Thank you, and I do have a few pairs of safety goggles. I'll be careful

Gazen- Thanks

paul1598419- Thank you! I'll use that search bar

Lifetime17- Thanks, I added that to my initial post.
Double posting on the Forum is frowned
upon by the community...

It is easy to Combine and Edit your Posts
by using the [EDIT] button at the bottom
right of each of your Posts.

You have been warned... again...

Jerry

Tyagi

hakzaw1:
no, that was not sarcasm. and yes I did search questions that I needed answered AND i tried following all the steps i was told as a response to my post on the welcome page. but everything's kind of cluttered, makes it difficult to understand. also, i am not regular so i try to reply to all the comments at once AND I didn't know deleting my previous comments (the ones i made for each individual post) would still leave a trail... so thank you for all the help!

lasersbee:
like i said I thought of deleting all the previous series of posts and just post a combined one for all the replies, and that's what I did! but may be even after deleting those posts, it left a train or something behind idk. I'll keep it in mind! thanks

Last edited:

paul1598419

Hi, ru124t. Great to see you posting again. It seems like long periods go by between times when you come back. + Rep.