Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello...Newbie...want info sp i can purchase

I have been researching you alls laser scene and i gotta say i am hooked...but I got plenty of questions. First I thought I had decided what I needed, but since I work alot and dont have paypal... I cant purchase nothing, since almost everyone only accepts paypal.
2nd why does knowone sell a complete kit w/ diode
so here is my thing I want a blu ray laser to impress friends and co-workers
I saw this Aixiz Rkcstr 405nm 120mA Blu Ray Laser Module i think it comes from a phr-803t and from reading i know i need a host and heatsinks and batteries
so i wanna purchase a kit but i want to meet someone reputable that could send me a kit and i would send you cash or money order or western union or something
tomorrow i go back to work for 11 days so time is of the essence
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

cust11

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to read the FAQs and *Threads of Interest*

As for your paypal problem... Go out and get one of those pre-paid visa cards and set up a paypal from there. Otherwise there are quite a few members on this board that I could suggest to you. BrewCityMusic would be the first one on my list. If you have no luck with the pre-paid visa you could start off by asking him to middle-man your purchase. Jayrob makes some amazing kits that will accept the AixiZ module and should saisfy your needs. Check the B/S/T section for the stickys for jayrobs kits. I suggest the pocket mini or the chrome mini.

-Mike

i already checked it out mohrenberg you get me everything i need and ill mail or western union the cash but like i said i dont have paypal so i only want to western union to 1 person...come on buddy help me out... i will throw you some extra $$ for you

Grix

You don't even need a paypal account to use paypal, just ask the seller to send a money request and then pay using a credit card

Like Cust11 said, you can get one of those prepaid visa cards and setup a paypal account using that. It is faster to use a credit card on paypal then a check which can take 3 days just to process from your checking account to the seller, and you are safer using the prepaid then a regular credit card cause it will only have on it what you put on it. Thats what I do now since it took almost four days for my purchases to clear my bank.

Good luck on your build.:beer::beer::beer: