Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF Member from Melbourne Australia

zeo07

hi,
my name is zeo, i live in melbourne australia. only start laser hobby for 1year. i been LPF member for few week but didn't know about this welcome thread. sorry :). so HI everyone, wish you all shiny laser live."don't have to shine long, but when you do it will be beautiful. ^_^

Welcome to the LPF, Zeo. If you wish to learn about lasers you are in the right place. Stay safe.

Welcome to the LPF, Zeo! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. If you’re serious about learning more about lasers, you should also use our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never point a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also very dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Hi, Barry. It is nice to see you posting again. Hope you are doing better. Take care, buddy.

Can I make a suggestion.. edit your title to:
Hello Forum members from Melbourne
that way those from your area can see and reply--
Most VET members there own LPMs and can measure the power of your lasers at no charge.
and hands-on help is the best...

enjoy but do it in a safe manner..

Hello Z, welcome to LPF.
I see you are at the land down under so be careful to not upset the powers to be if you use powerful handhelds outside.
Please remember, safety first and watchout for reflective surfaces as we all are given just one set of peepers.
Enjoy!! :)

zeo07

thank you all for the welcome and advices. i'll keep it in mind and stay safe.