Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello Laserpointerforums

GilesMiles

Hi, all I am new here.

I was moments away from ordering from "htpow.com" then decided not to for various reasons.

Been lerking for a week or so, and feel as though I would like to reach out to Mr. Lifetime17. He seems incredibly knowledgeable and the guy to contact for builds.

Thanks for all you do!

Encap

Welcome --enjoy the forum.

Excellent decision not to buy from htpow a horrible reseller--they misrepresent all items and charge absurdly high ridiculous prices--you made the right choice not buying from them.

LPF member Lifetime17 does great custom laser host work at reasonable prices---PM him.

For excellent high quality lasers from the manufacturers not absurd outrageous resellers see: JetLasers https://www.jetlasers.org/index.php and Sanwu https://www.sanwulasers.com/

Last edited:

GilesMiles

Thanks for the hospitality fellas!

I'm finding some pretty neat stuff on sanwu, and jetlasers.

Do those companies process payment outside of the States, does anyone know? Ideally I would try to purchase all domestically, but it seems unlikely.

Welcome to LPF

Happy lasing and remember always safety comes 1st.

Do those companies process payment outside of the States, does anyone know? Ideally I would try to purchase all domestically, but it seems unlikely.

Where do you live or where will you be purchasing from ? It's your responsibility to know and obey your local laws.

Sanwu and Jet both have good reputations and should be able to answer your questions, just looking at the sites I see this info:

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

PM coming --heed all the advice you have already gotten all those members are first class. Owning a laser built by a member is rewarding and in most cases they will likely be happy to repair them should anything go wrong later .
Len (hak) in Texas-where are you BTW?

stay well--

Welcome to the Forum GilesMiles...
You can't go wrong ordering anything from
Lifeime17.

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry