Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello Laser Fans! Just from LaserFans!

Hello everyone! It's so happy to be here, to be with you, i'm sure you are same with me, just the laser fans, right? :san: I'm interested in Green Laser Pointers and Flashlights most, how about you? What's your most favorite? Hope i can make many new friends here and hope we can help each other for solving the problems about using the laser pointers. By the way, today is Christmas Eve, now i really want to say, merry christmas to you all!!! :drool:

Not sure where you live, but it's not Christmas Eve by me yet :D
Welcome to the forum!

sinner

Thank you Chinese man.. We all are grateful for those little things you make, they are of very big use to us.. i wanted to say christmas to you too but you said first !!

*chinese man mode /off

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Profile if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

BTW... Any new members that feel is a wasteful to
to search for answers to their questions that are
easily found on the Forum can contact/PM member
Eudaimonium here..

PM Eudaimonium

He has graciously offered to answer ALL questions
from ALL new members that can't find their answers
on the Forum or Google....

And.......... Happy Holidays to you and yours...:san:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Okay-- you are very welcome here as a 'member' however I think you are Laserfans.com....
so you have already been a little deceptive about yourself and that is close to being SPAM.

You 'store' looks great but as far as i know, no one here has made buys from you or done a review on all aspects of your store.
ALSO I ask you to tell us if you are a Dino Direct offspring store. Just like LM and YL and Laserpointerworld.

you write...
"I'm interested in Green Laser Pointers and Flashlights most, how about you? What's your most favorite? Hope i can make many new friends here and hope we can help each other for solving the problems about using the laser pointers."

So if I am correct you are REALLY more interested in SALES and your solutions to problems will be to buy from you.
Ad space can be purchased from LPF and at the very least you need to make a monthly donation to keep LPF up and running smoothly.
You might laso consider sending a few samples of your items to some of our trusted VETS to test and review- as some testing includes testing until the point of failure we do not often pay for test lasers.

BUT know this- some will be purchased without you knowing it will be tested.

So I suggest that you refrain from sending the best of the best-- we like to do reviews and tests on lasers that are a fair and average representation of what all will get when buying from you.

If you do 'Cherrypick' we will discover this in time and that will NOT help at all with your sales. I also suggest that you provide free laser meter graphs for all lasers before a buyer pays you for it.

I give you my apology in advance if I am wrong about you.

hak

Last edited:
Hello dear hak!

Thanks for your advice! Yes, i'm from thelaserfans.com. And i have contacted the LPF admin and get the permission to post here. I just want to say Hello to members, hope for your understanding! :)

And your advice is quite reasonable and useful for me. I just start a post about giving away samples for LPF members, hope more people know us. If you are interested, i sincerely hope you can join. ;) You can find the post here: Free Giving Away Laser Pointers For LaserFans!!! Green or Red, which you more prefer?

We hope to find the reviewers for us and show their shopping experience with us to others. I think that's a good way for more people know us. And i'm quite sorry i haven't get the laser power meter at this time, but i'm researching buying one. :)

And then we are the offspring store of Dino Direct. It is quite famous and large in China. It has many offspring stores, and we are just one of them. :)

Quite glad to know you and all others, thank you all! :angel: