Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Hello, I am a new member

Proton

I am from New York and I major in Chemistry but I want to get into lasers as a hobby because they are remarkably interesting.

paul1598419

Welcome to the LPF. There is a great deal of knowledge here about all types of lasers. I hope you can learn all that you would like. Good luck with your studies in chem.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Proton! :)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

hakzaw1

welcome

IF you had put NY in the title.... we have members there but NO crystal balls-
You need t also add that into your profile== a great member may live nearby ..AND may own a LPM ...owners will meter any laser anytime..

IF you cannot edit your title go ahead and make a second intro.. we permit that in cases like yours..
it WILL be seen then and you will get some greets and invites...IIRC there was some talk about holding a meet there _(NYLEM) and that would be great for you...At least one from NY will be at SELEM---it is mid Aug and now 6DAYS LONG!! search SELEMLaser and see the vids at ytube.
SELEM is the mack daddy of LEMs-- I went 5 times-- missed a few but trying very hard to attend SELEM 13.. (now grown to 6 days!!)

I promise you will have NO REGRETS.

PM me if you want to know more about SELEM.
but do some searches first.....

hak