Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello Guys!

Today I received my DragonLasers 125 mW! This is my first laser btw. It is super bright compared to ordinary light sources, etc. My glasses have not arrived yet, but as soon as they do, i will get on to testing my unit and see what it can do. I'm not sure if it is exactly to spec, but maybe with some testing we can see. I wish I had a coherent! This forum has been a lot of help lately so thanks to all of you!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey. glad you have found the forum helpful and have fun with your laser.. just be careful=)

c ya around
-c0ldshadow

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum BmxerXXX and i'm glad you've learnt a lot from us all too ;)

S

SenKat

Yes - do not be a stranger, post frequently - slap up some pics and movies for all of us to enjoy ! Ask any questions - and have FUN !

T

timelord

Oh yea post pics, as me and SenKat are like 2 kids in a sweet shop when it comes to lasers ;D

If your DL125 works as good as my DL95, you will be a happy man !!
I've been very pleased with Dragon.

Mike

I ve got a DL95 to and it is the best thing ever, if it is as good as mine u should be very happy! ;D ;D

DJ7373

Hi guys. I just ordered my first laser. I got a hand held 5mW green laser to start and it should be here in a few days. I was wondering what some of the fun things that I can do w/ it.

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum DJ7373 and have a good read about i'm sure most of your questions will be answered in the forum topics enjoy your new hobby :cool: