Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, Greetings from Singapore!

Hey, i'm Lesly from Singapore and i've been visting this site and reading all its threads and find it totally AWESOME! :wave:
I've been interested in laser pointers since,lets say.. 5years old?
Unfortunately, its very VERY rare to find a green laser here, I got mine overseas :) haha
I hope i will get to know all of you here!

Welcome to LPF. Enjoy your time with us here.

mat.jpg

I have compiled a list of "must read" information, it will make your time with us more productive and pleasant.

Laser Resources (for n00bs and veterans alike!)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/looking-build-laser-read-me-47684.html

Sam's Laser FAQ (The Laser Bible)

Sam's Laser FAQ - Preface, Introduction, What is a Laser?, Safety

RP Photonics Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology

Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology - an Open Access Resource of In-Depth Information, Free Articles, Nonlinear and Fiber Optics

I have included a handy guide to assist you in finding what you need. ;)

search.gif

HIMNL9

Welcome to LPF ! :)

And remember, safety first ..... lasers are not toys ;)

Hi!

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.
:wtf::knight:

xuen7

damn.. last post from Singapore was a year ago... i feel so lonely

Hey, Welcome to LPF :beer:

Don't forget read rules, play safe and enjoy the forum! Is also a really good way to learn more english.
I'm already learning very fast! : )

xuen7

Wow.. hmm i wonder if its wrong to feel insulted with that... normally i would start flaming this thread.. but you seem really sincere which makes me feel worst in a way... but anyways thanks! will keeps those tips of yours in my my minds

Wow.. hmm i wonder if its wrong to feel insulted with that... normally i would start flaming this thread.. but you seem really sincere which makes me feel worst in a way... but anyways thanks! will keeps those tips of yours in my my minds
Man, it wasn't my intention, really. I said it because I've seen that you are from Singapure, and I thought that like me, you knew little english. Sorry, but it wasn't my intention say you that you know little english, because isn't true.

sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope you understand me.:undecided:

xuen7

hahaha dude relax its ok... English isnt the only language to learn and there is nothing shameful about not knowing much English anyway cause if you do know lesser English its probably because you learn more of another language.. I was just kidding around... China is going to flood the world soon anyways so lets start learning chinese together

hahaha dude relax its ok... English isnt the only language to learn and there is nothing shameful about not knowing much English anyway cause if you do know lesser English its probably because you learn more of another language.. I was just kidding around... China is going to flood the world soon anyways so lets start learning chinese together

haha fucking misunderstanding. I didn't catch your kidding intention.

And envy your english man, Is really really good.
In my country I study english, but first language is spanish, and I would love know more english, is my dream.

I think would be better that people learn english, think is the easier language in the world, chinese is very difficult, but yes, the most population in the world are chinese, and this language it expands reaaly fast.

Last edited: