Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Washington State, USA

mikeeey said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1213910964/60#61 date=1216979141][quote author=mikeeey link=1213910964/60#60 date=1216974577]finally!
KD emailed me saying my 150mW focusable replacement is ready to ship!
very unrelated to this thread my good man[/quote]
updated the post giving it 150% relevance to the thread![/quote]
Lol, nice.

no but seriously, a few of us Washingtonians own this focusable laser, and there has been a bit of discussion of it in the last couple pages. You too need to own the focusable laser!

HumanSymphony said:
all in good time, my friend, all in good time. i added you on msn btw
ah that was you! your away currently. your email name really confused me lol, thought it was some silly man who was gonna prank me or something.

HumanSymphony said:
i live in Bothell  ;D near Lynnwood

Does the sign coming into town still say, "Welcome to Bothell, for a day or for a lifetime"? Many times I have seen the the "Bot" letters of the sign blanked out.

Dark_Horse said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1213910964/40#57 date=1216662813]i live in Bothell  ;D near Lynnwood

Does the sign coming into town still say, "Welcome to Bothell, for a day or for a lifetime"? Many times I have seen the the "Bot" letters of the sign blanked out.
[/quote]
haha anytime I've ever gone to bothell I've never seen this sign. I've always gone the way by silver lake.

Dark_Horse said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1213910964/40#57 date=1216662813]i live in Bothell  ;D near Lynnwood

[/quote]
lol coming in from where? i dont think ive ever seen it lol hmm..

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Dark_Horse link=1213910964/60#68 date=1217045827][quote author=HumanSymphony link=1213910964/40#57 date=1216662813]i live in Bothell  ;D near Lynnwood

[/quote]
lol coming in from where? i dont think ive ever seen it lol hmm..[/quote]

The sign used to be right as you were coming into Bothell on 522 from I-405, heading west, but it sounds like they have taken it down/replaced it. I understand it would be defaced every year around gratuation-time, to read "welcome to ___hell".
I lived in Monroe for a while, as you may know there is a maximum security prison there, so somebody thought it would be funny to make T-shirts with a picture of the prison, and borrowing/modifying the Bothell-phrase, "Welcome to Monroe, for a day, or life" lol, they probably still sell them, clever. :)
DH

ha yea i went to the memorial day weekend monster truck show at evergreen speedway and we drove past the prison. funny thing is its practically right in town and theres a car dealership right across the street from the prison. i figure if u were to escape it wouldnt be to difficult to get away lol.

I lived in Spokane for 5 years and wouldn't mind going back. I just hate the dry air though.

k-9

Dr. Evil said:
I lived in Spokane for 5 years and wouldn't mind going back. I just hate the dry air though.

so where do you live now. spokane is still the same pot holes and all hahahahahaha. ok wash-a-tonians be looking sky ward im geting the argon out :D

I went to Germany for three years then moved to south Georgia. I'm about 30 minutes from Florida along I-75.

I had a feeling those pot holes would still be around. The roads there are horrible. I think they should start sending the repair bills to the idiots that drive around with studded tires in the summer. Are they still working on I-90? It seems like they were working on it non-stop when I lived there.

k-9

Dr. Evil said:
I went to Germany for three years then moved to south Georgia. I'm about 30 minutes from Florida along I-75.

I had a feeling those pot holes would still be around. The roads there are horrible. I think they should start sending the repair bills to the idiots that drive around with studded tires in the summer. Are they still working on I-90? It seems like they were working on it non-stop when I lived there.

heck yes allways the new thing is a north south road /sprague is going to be 4 lanes each way through the valley to idaho ;D oh and the valley is its owen city now boy were geting big now ::)

sooooo since this seems to be the official 'washington' thread... I had an idea.

All of us western washingtoners (or even the eastern guys if you really feel like driving ;D ) should meet up one night on a saturday and go to the laser dome at the pacific science center. Its only about 8 bucks for a ticket and its REALLY cool. I just went on saturday and it was awesome!!! I posted a picture thread in the multimedia section if you wanna check it out. BUT yeah... if you guys are interested lets get a date figured out :cool: :cool:

GooeyGus said:
sooooo since this seems to be the official 'washington' thread... I had an idea.

All of us western washingtoners (or even the eastern guys if you really feel like driving  ;D ) should meet up one night on a saturday and go to the laser dome at the pacific science center. Its only about 8 bucks for a ticket and its REALLY cool. I just went on saturday and it was awesome!!! I posted a picture thread in the multimedia section if you wanna check it out. BUT yeah... if you guys are interested lets get a date figured out  :cool: :cool:
Did you see laser-Pink Floyd's Wall? that was always my favorite? I have not been to the lasarium in about 10years. I would be in.
DH

I actually saw "Laser Floyd -- Dark side of the moon". I really wanted to see the wall, but the girlfriend didn't want to wait till midnight, so we went down around 9 and dark side of the moon started at 9:15