Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Washington State, USA

mikeeey said:
[quote author=Dark_Horse link=1213910964/36#41 date=1215067168]
anyone here see the thunder and lighting? it was happening only a few minutes ago..and earlier today
Yeah, the lights are flickering with the thunder up here in Stanwood. I am going to shut down now, but I will fire the 200mW your way before turning in. ;)
DH
cant see thunder! perhaps i shoulda worded that better lol.

great kite flying weather btw!

i noticed you have the 200mW baton style laser. did you ever make a review? when i get my 150mW we need to compare the 2![/quote]
Mikeeey,
I never did make a review, because so many others did. My meter shows it putting out a peak of like 170mW, I think this reading is a little low, I should see if GG will measure it with his meter. Seams to be very stable. In any case I really like it, the shutter is great, and the focus is handy sometimes too, I think it is the best value for the price for a 150-200mW, nice size too. It really lights up the sky though, as in, you do not do that much, very noticable. ::)
Do you fly kites too?
DH

GooeyGus said:
The lightning is still pretty nuts here in marysville... at least I think it is. I keep hearing thunder but I'm not near a window to check.

Hey Barry do you have AIM or MSN or anything like that?
No, I am afraid I do not, but I do check my PM's here regularly, unless I am not near a computer, (not often). Ironically, I was out of touch yesterday :-?
I don't want to go back to work next Monday :'(
DH

and you've unfocused it and shined it at the clouds right? its awesome!

no i dont ever fly kits, but if i'm handed one i will try it, otherwise it's not something i regularly do. perhaps if i saw one in the distance i would shine my laser at it ;D

------------

happy late 4th everyone! i watched a firework show in Edmonds which i recorded on my phone, I'll upload it to youtube in a bit.

I just joined the forum. I live in Bellevue. The only laser I have right now is a 70mW 405nm. PM me if you want to go burning, lasers or smoke, or both at the same time is usually best.

djhenyo said:
I just joined the forum. I live in Bellevue. The only laser I have right now is a 70mW 405nm. PM me if you want to go burning, lasers or smoke, or both at the same time is usually best.
Welcome to the forum! ;D
I lived in Bellevue, a little over 10years ago. nice ;)
DH

Dark_Horse said:
[quote author=djhenyo link=1213910964/48#51 date=1215363780]I just joined the forum. I live in Bellevue. The only laser I have right now is a 70mW 405nm. PM me if you want to go burning, lasers or smoke, or both at the same time is usually best.
Welcome to the forum! ;D
I lived in Bellevue, a little over 10years ago. nice ;)
DH
[/quote]

I should be in Bellevue just not the one you guys are talking about. :eek:

I've lived in Everett all my life.

thejunkmonger where is the Bellevue are you talking about?

mikeeey said:
I've lived in Everett all my life.

I think he is talking about the mental-hospital in New York ;)
DH

jinpenglaser said:
Hi, we sell XBOX 360 laser PHR-803T. :)
but do you live in washington??? :p

Dark_Horse said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1213910964/40#54 date=1215377591]I've lived in Everett all my life.

I think he is talking about the mental-hospital in New York ;)
DH
[/quote]
hahahaha

HumanSymphony said:
i live in Bothell ;D near Lynnwood
If I remember correctly some parts of Bothell are very dark, not much street lights around, great for lasering!

mikeeey said:
If I remember correctly some parts of Bothell are very dark, not much street lights around, great for lasering!

True, especially where i live it's pitch black at night except for those stupid stars and moon ::) lol

finally!
KD emailed me saying my 150mW focusable replacement is ready to ship! TO WASHINGTON.

djhenyo said:
I live 5 minutes away from Bellevue :D

I never knew there were so many Laserists in Washington!

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1213910964/60#60 date=1216974577]finally!
KD emailed me saying my 150mW focusable replacement is ready to ship!
very unrelated to this thread my good man[/quote]
updated the post giving it 150% relevance to the thread!