Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from the BIG APPLEšŸŽ

Hello and thanks for providing this wonderful space!

I'm Rawco from NYC. Looking to share knowledge about lasers and maybe have a local meetup group going on!

I'm a systems computer engineer and I like breaking stuff to know how it works.

I did realize that there are many many links to dead websites which highly confuse me =)

I would love to see "LPFs laser pointer company database" - when clicking on this link, it sends me to a "parked" website which just shows a bunch of ads.

by no means a "laser pointer company database" - I'll understand if it's a paid sponsor link. Just highly confusing.

So we can agree that it is not what it's advertising to be.

Also on the bottom:

"The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois). "

Not trying to blame anyone. just trying to get people less confused. misinformation reigns the internet nowadays.

Welcome to the LPF, Rawco. I hope you will find everything you are looking for here. The search bar at the bottom of the page, as has already been noted, is the best one to use. Be safe and enjoy your stay.

Hi
Welcome to LPF thanks for the intro add your location next to you forum name. Lots of great info here and we have a great search bar . Many nice folks to. Enjoy and be safe

Rich:)

welcome-
above the top post click 'search this forum' enter new york'
we have had lots of new members from that area and two just recently NYC and EE students.

One of our top posters is 20 min from the city.. I suggest sending him a contact/friend invite.
username is InfitinisEqutes-- or something like that.. lol.
If you do not have access atm to a LPM-- any member owning a meter will meter any lasers free.

+repping you== please go to your personal profile and add your location== we need that in order to give you the best advice-- example-- NY is one of the states where doing laser shows is much harder than other states. Lots of paperwork involved.