Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Spain

chucho

I love laser since i was kid and bought my first one... i can remember it was red very small with diferent difraction caps to make "pictures". This laser did not last long:( I bought 2-3 more laser during my childhood but did not last long either.

After some years with no laser i found on the internet my first green laser and when it arrived home i was again in love:shhh:

Then i bought a blue ray module that never used thinking i needed a driver that i never found/bought.

Some years later i start waching videos of people using 1w blueray laser and got in love again:undecided: sow i start saving money to buy one meanwhile i found these forum.

After reading loads of info here i decide to build my first laser... if im not able to find the module i bought long ago i will start with a red diode i can take out of a dvd burner.

Would be ebay a good place to find the rest of things i need? As i live in spain buying from USA is a pain in the ass cause in spanish customs now they stop nearly every parcel sow you pay taxes. The worst part is not paying taxes but loosing all morning at customs.

I hope in a near future i can help new members the same way you all do.
Thank you very much.
:thanks:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

I do not live in Spain, but everything I've bought I have come to a Spanish address, and so far I never had the slightest problem.

If you need anything, let me know ;)

Welcome, and enjoy the best laser forum :wave:

welcome to lpf. i have learned a lot about lasers since i joined also!!!

chucho

Thanks for the wellcoming:wave:

Piferal thank you very much!! you will here from me soon:D:thanks:

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of good information here. Be safe. :)

Howdy Chucho and welcome to the forum :wave:
there is lots of good laser info here

Have fun and be Safe ;)