Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Sheridan County, Wyoming

Stickdude

I'm an older retired gentleman who went shopping for a laser for a specific purpose about a month ago and realized I don't know squat about lasers. So I found this forum and joined so I could do searches and learn, I love learning. My only experience with lasers is a red dot sight on my 44 mag and a green pointer for star gazing. I won't be asking too many questions yet, too much to learn first.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Stickdude, I'm not sure, but you may be our only member from Wyoming! :)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here!

welcome old dude ( from a likely older one)
I like your attitude... this is the right place and generally we are older than most think.
good intro.
awesome state..
hope you enjoy this forum... and ... btw.. its not too late to turnaround.
We must tell you that lasers can be very addicting. And its a hard habit to break.
But know that you are not alone..
hak in Houston

Welcome to the LPF. I lived in Casper, Wy back in the early 1980s. I did enjoy myself there as the mountain was just to the south and we lived on the south side of town. They had two field archery target paths setup and we would go up in the summer and fling arrows every week. They had pretty good skiing in the winter too. Enjoy your stay here.

Stickdude

Welcome to the LPF. I lived in Casper, Wy back in the early 1980s. I did enjoy myself there as the mountain was just to the south and we lived on the south side of town. They had two field archery target paths setup and we would go up in the summer and fling arrows every week. They had pretty good skiing in the winter too. Enjoy your stay here.
Casper is pretty nice, little too much wind for me, I went to college there in the late 70's.

Stickdude

welcome old dude ( from a likely older one)
I like your attitude... this is the right place and generally we are older than most think.
good intro.
awesome state..
hope you enjoy this forum... and ... btw.. its not too late to turnaround.
We must tell you that lasers can be very addicting. And its a hard habit to break.
But know that you are not alone..
hak in Houston
I haven't turned around from too many things in my life, but I probably should have.

Welcome and stay safe, make sure to get some laser safety glasses to cover your wavelength.

Welcome! I stumbled in here after buying an Ebay "Cat Toy" 532 nm Green pointer for presentations-only to find it was way too bright. Now I am a little bit hooked on the subject.