Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Ottawa, Canada!

Hi everyone,

been browsing LPF for awhile now. I have made an account awhile back too, but finally got up the nerve to introduce myself! I have been interested in lasers since I wrote a 200 page essay on lasers back when I was 13 years old (44 years ago and the laser was only 13years old). I am still surprised how 44 years later I can now own a low divergence green laser the size of a small pen for under $10 dollars!

I currently own many 532nm lasers, a 405nm lasers, a 515nm laser, a 520nm laser, and two 445nm lasers. I am also interested in astronomy and find my green lasers very useful as star pointers and alignment devices for my telescopes. I love this site and have found a lot of helpful information from its members.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, cornweda! :beer:
It looks like you've already got a good start on the laser hobby.:)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here.

PS, Nice intro. :yh:

Welcome to LPF, cornweda! There are many nice people here who are happy to help and to listen. Forum members represent a wide variety of ages and experience. Please avail yourself the use of our extensive database, linked by Search buttons on the forum pages. Have fun and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Welcome to the LPF. Very nice introduction. I saw my first laser in 1964. It was a ruby laser and I had been hooked on them before that first experience, too. You seem to have a pretty good start on your collection. :D

:wave: Welcome to the Forum..
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe..

Jerry

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Cool, another member from Ottawa. :D Welcome to the forum . :D

Hi welcome
Very well done on your introduction 5 stars. Enjoy your stay here at LPF

Rich:)