Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Norway

scotty

after getting my first "real" laser a 200mw red one from DX i got more interested, so i found this forum, and been lurking around a few days now, so just tought id say hi, and i hope i can continue this hobby, lasers are so much fun :)

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

Don't forget to read the section for Newcomers and the Forum Rules... here....

http://laserpointerforums.com/

Remember... the [Search] button is your friend....:yh:

Jerry

Jaseth

Hej og velkommen fra en dansker ;D
Welcome! I am sure you will grow to love lasers and this forum within no time at all.
Best wishes
Sebastian

Norge (Norway) is a beautiful country. I did an assignment there for 6 weeks back in 1993 (I think) near Tromso. I would like to go back. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to our (not so little anymore) FAMILY OF LASER ADDICTS. Permit me to give you a valuable piece of advice. You mentioned that you got a 200mW laser, but didn't mention if you got PROPER PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES. If you haven't yet, PLEASE do so ASAP, we like to keep our friends eyes functioning like they were before they started this hobby. Well, enjoy your new hobby SAFELY, OK ?......................rob

laser shined on snow mountain or frozen lake must be beautiful. Any pic of landscape where you live ? :yh:

Bienvenue sur le forum! check "community" then "album & picture" from all of us to have some idea (jayrob, rog811)