Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Manchester, UK

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum. I'm the typical NOOB that has no idea about most of the topics, but i won't be asking thousands of questions, as i'm sure i can use the search button and not bother everyone with my basic knowledge of electrical engineering.

However i am looking for people in the UK, preferably in Manchester or North West England.

I will be building several laser projects and keeping people posted :)

Constructive criticism welcomed!

APEX1

Hello. welcome to the forums. Keep a close eye on your wallet lol

Gabe

¡Bienvenidos! A new member that is interested in building lasers, uses the search bar, and welcomes constructive criticism?! Truly a gift! :beer: haha have fun and learn lots.

Hi mathew88, welcome to the forum :beer:
The search bar at the bottom of the page works much better than the button at the top of the page. Enjoy, have fun and be safe :)

Hello Mathew, welcome to LPF. We have a few members in the UK, I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone in your area.

Alan

Hi welcome Englander starting off well mate. Keep reading theirs a multitude of info here at your fingertips. Smart man educate yourself folks here appreciate that.
Glad to see you chose LPF you made another good choice.
:))