Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Ireland

Hello LPF people... My name is Eric and I am new to this forum and I am 13 years old and live in ireland. I want to start building lasersssss:yh: bye

Welcome to LPF Eric!

Wish you the best in your laser building goal. I am also hoping to see some amazing build from you! :)

Last edited:

Tmack

Got a young one here. Welcome to the forum. Be safe and have fun. So much to learn here.
Make sure to read all the stickies and rules and you will get along nicely.

Eric, welcome to LPF! Hope your Irish eyes are smiling...and keep them that way for the next half century! So for a safe start, get ready with some eye-pro. (I know you're already looking around for them!):wave:

Eric, welcome to LPF! Hope your Irish eyes are smiling...and keep them that way for the next half century! So for a safe start, get ready with some eye-pro. (I know you're already looking around for them!):wave:

hahahhahahaha me and my mum had a great laugh at that!:crackup: thanks:yh:

Welcome to LPF, Eric. There is a lot to learn here if you take the time to read up on what interests you. Always remember to be safe and use some common sense... it's better to learn from the mistakes of others than learn from your own mistakes. :) Have fun and enjoy yourself. This is an awesome hobby that goes far beyond popping balloons and burning stuff.

Cheers,
Clayton