Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from India

I'm a business grad and I've worked across many non-technical functions, however my passion has always been Electronics and DIY. I've been tinkering since I was 5 years old, mostly with my dad who was also an electronics engineer. About 2 years ago I started building digital fabrication tools and after building 2 CNCs, 1 laser engraver and a 3D printer, this year I finally took the plunge this year to become an entrepreneur and make electronics for digital fabrication tools. This is my website for now but its about to undergo a radical change - https://classbproject.com. Apart from this I do a lot of photography and I'm a very outdoor-sy person :)

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have another member who can produce drivers, my projects are requiring more and more current and not enough choices for higher current drivers. I'm not seeing the link to your web site, if you intended to put it in your post.

Welcome to the LPF. There are many EEs here, so we will be asking questions about your products. I hope you are able to find a place here among us.

Thanks all! Its great to be here.

I'm not seeing the link to your web site, if you intended to put it in your post.

The 'This' word is hyperlinked but it doesn't show that its an URL till you hover over it. I've also updated the post with inline plain text URL.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, electrophile! :beer:

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! :yh:

Radim

Wow, like myself, but not Indian. ;)

Welcome to LPF, you will have a lot of fun here.
R.