Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, from Finland :]

MAPESA

So im going to 9th grade after the summer, i have 3 psp's and i like led mods, and lasers. I got a true 50mw greenie from DX. I love DIY. Theres not much to say..

This site is absolutely great! Because i found this great forum, i have to build a LPC-815 or PHR diy laser..

Just to fill up the space, some pics... its a gallery of 8 photos. I couldn't show the pics with IMG tags.

Link HERE ;)

Hopefully somebody even looks the pics...

Last edited:

Are you aiming to produce your own version of "the Northern lights"?

Welcome to the forum, post pictures, use the search button, ask questions and you will have a good time here.

Regards rog8811

Welcome to the "ZOO" LOL LOL I'm sure that you'll learn an awful lot from this Forum. Make sure to read everything you can & use the search button before you post questions. Try to help yourself BEFORE you ASK for help. Enjoy & learn........rob

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Remember... The [Search] Button is your friend....

Jerry

D

Deleted member 8382

Welcome and remember the search button is your friend, like laserbee said. We tell this to every new member just to make sure he gets kicked in his first post asking "how to pot mod my 5mW pointer" :D