Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from China--Thanks all for this great forum

I was supposed to get my two prisms I bought today, but they are coming by truck from LA after leaving customs five days ago. I called my local post office to see what the holdup was and that is what they told me. I don't know why the USPS has gotten some of my orders to me on time and others quite late. I would have thought that sending my parcels by air would be the only option, but apparently, it isn't.
Dear Paul:
let me to tell you something about the logestion from China to US about the parcel i sent out.
Usually after I receive the payment, I will deliver the goods on the same day if I have inventory.Typically, the package arrives at the international airport in zhengzhou, China, on the same day and is cleared for departure, then it arrives at Los Angeles airport in five to eight days, or San Francisco or Chicago.The U.S. customs department then does the entry, which is then delivered by USPS, and it takes another five to eight days to get to the destination from Los Angeles.This is the general case, the fastest case I encountered, seven days to reach the client.Of course, even if you use DHL or other more expensive, the fastest delivery service, it usually takes 6 days to get from us to the United States.But it can take 20-30 days to complete delivery if bad weather, or ebay's busy season, or even staff negligence.Usually the problem comes in transit in the United States, you know there are enough people in China, so there are enough people to get the job done.Logistics costs are also very large, and sometimes even freight costs are much higher than the value of the goods.I will open the American warehouse for delivery later. I will first send the goods to the warehouse in the United States, and then they will be delivered directly from the American warehouse when you need them, so that you can receive the goods within 7 days.But that's for the future.Now that I've replaced most of my products with the standard speedpak service, which is ebay's newest logistics partner, the timeliness may be one to two days faster than usps, and there will certainly be delays at times, but it's certainly more assured than usps.
Alan

Welcome to the Forum..
I noticed that none of your eBay items
ship to Canada... :unsure:

Enjoy your stay.

Jerry
I will open a line to Canada tomorrow. The speed of transportation is as fast as that from China to the United States. The whole journey can be tracked

Thanks, Alan. I have purchased hundreds of items from China, so I know how it works. The fastest I ever got something from China was 1 day by DHL Express.

If you find any good deals on laser diodes, or the DPSS 565nm or 575nm lasers, I would be interested. But, laser optics are also an interest of mine. :D

Thanks, Alan. I have purchased hundreds of items from China, so I know how it works. The fastest I ever got something from China was 1 day by DHL Express.

If you find any good deals on laser diodes, or the DPSS 565nm or 575nm lasers, I would be interested. But, laser optics are also an interest of mine. :D

Dear Paul
I'm very happy to hear from you. If possible, I hope all my customers will receive the goods the next day so that I can get more positive feedback. Ha ha, just kidding. In general, I will choose the fastest logistics method according to the value of the product, and it is also one of my goals to constantly improve to enable everyone to receive the purchased products as soon as possible. If I am in a port city like shenzhen, I believe DHL can arrive in one day. However, in my city, there is an airport but no international airport, and they need to be transferred to be exported. I have no way to deal with this. I once sent a $2.99 cable by DHL to an expedited customer. He paid me $9 for postage. You know what happened. the fees of transport cost 23 dolloar, but it also take 6 days to the destination......2.99vs23, I'm surprised. In any case, I will try my best to improve the logistics speed. For example, I will deliver goods on the same day and choose the fastest logistics provider according to the product value, including opening the warehouse in the United States in the future. You said laser I will look for as soon as possible, these days is our traditional Chinese festival _ Mid-Autumn festival, is a family reunion festival, have dinner together to communicate and promote feelings. I also wish you a happy Mid-Autumn festival and a happy family.Best wishes.
Alan

Thanks, Alan. I was in no way trying to say that the delay in my items getting to me was in anyway your fault. I have had problems with the USPS for about a year now. I don't know exactly why they have gone down hill, but they have. DHL Express always costs me a lot of money, so I only use it when there are no other options available. My 574nm laser took less than 4 days to get to me, but cost me $30.00 to ship it. I consider that a lot of money to ship an item that cost me $30.00 to begin with. I am pleased with my purchases from you and plan to make more in the future.

YEA.. really sux.. i tried again last night to leave pos fback for the last package AND about to try on the one that came already today..no go.
and all then ones after the very first 'X-Kube' 18mm -- I can kinda understand the FB prob on sales already paid for , just before or during the week they had pulled all Alan Listings. & its a waste of time to talk to ebay (phone) 'bobble' heads.. agreeing w/ all I was saying but doing nothing to help.
got 3 more pen pointers. slightly diff from the first set a few MM shorter and even lighter.. & ~1mm thinner.
Has anyone very had any issues giving or receiving FBack? I kinda assumed it would be resolved and we could just move on..
I sorta understand Ebays policy to not discuss status of another member... but .. I can remember being new and how important each FBack was to me..
Its quite unfair to new members. ...most make very little profit at first.. in Alan's case its pretty evident he is not making profit. If YOU are having fback issues (for Alan)please do ask ebay-- in my message I made it clear I was not intending to leave any neg Fback , in case that was the problem ... I was a excited when I won my second auction and got a swell X-Kube for 6 cents.. I went straight to 'leave fback' even tho Alan had just shipped ( same day) I left a very pos fback . but in my excitement I failed to click the stars .. I will ask Alan to request FBack revision so I can give him the 5 starts he earned.... just learned that,if both agree, FBack CAN be changed.

NOT sure but this conversation/thread may have set a record.. suggested that saying rhanks here goes a long.. so once Alan feels like joining in on Convos underway..
STILL cannot +rep him at eekbay.. like 9 items WTH?

KK may have some questions to be posted in the blue laser section..
in re: fans & other active cooking for laser engravers.. I have yet to actually even see one ''live ''
my ISP is iffy at its best.. dialupmodem.. so pardon me if I fail to rely.... in a timely manner. I am still trying to do this new forum.
thanks all for the kind words and support..
is it me? or is it kinda quiet here?? only 12 members logged in??
anybody seen my albums??

I was asking about my albums yesterday too. I had all old builds in there and was wondering if we would ever see them again.

ATM I see no place at 'our' pages to add pics. Had I known- I would have backed them up.

TO Alan and Lin.. LPF wishes you a great 'Golden Week'--

- from all your new friends at LPF..
enjoy!!!!

@ Jerry

since then
Dear friend, I will gradually open up postal routes to more countries.Thanks for your attention,hope we will get along well,best wishes to you

Alan has added:

'Ships to:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia, Russian Federation'

a lot of sellers make exceptions..if asked nice.

I may be one of the last ones to read this, my bad.

another update.
TY to Gadget.. we DO have a place and he found it.. click 'Media'. and follow the steps.
Loading is as easy as it was before.
myb a tad quicker.
__________another update.
""I got an extraordinarily well packaged Crystal Ball from Alan a few weeks ago. Very pleased! ""
same here-- mine was the 60mm version-very nice.. perfect IMO.
and will enhance my pics ..no other feebay seller has this one at this price.

We can ask Alan to get several sizes of balls)and sell them together... however the more I read about shipping China to USA .. unlike us.. bigger combined wins may put it into a much higher ship cost --so less items/weight-- sending one at a time is cheaper for ALAN.
MAYBE...
that sure answers the often asked Q..'how can China send a 25cent item w/ free$hip??'
Shipping does not get any lower than free..

Last edited: