Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from China--Thanks all for this great forum

Welcome, KingKube, to the LPF. It is a great place to gain knowledge about lasers and how they function. I have two prisms I bought from you that are scheduled to get here on Thursday. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
If I'm not mistaken those are beam homogenizers.

Alan and Lin Tian,
Welcome! And I just got a package from you with a few very nice prisms- and a magnifier surprise. Very well wrapped and a very nice note.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_7208 copy.jpg
    IMG_7208 copy.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 5
I was supposed to get my two prisms I bought today, but they are coming by truck from LA after leaving customs five days ago. I called my local post office to see what the holdup was and that is what they told me. I don't know why the USPS has gotten some of my orders to me on time and others quite late. I would have thought that sending my parcels by air would be the only option, but apparently, it isn't.

Ah! That's too bad! I got lucky and they came directly.
I was supposed to get my two prisms I bought today, but they are coming by truck from LA after leaving customs five days ago. I called my local post office to see what the holdup was and that is what they told me. I don't know why the USPS has gotten some of my orders to me on time and others quite late. I would have thought that sending my parcels by air would be the only option, but apparently, it isn't.

I get packages all the time from all over the world. I always track all my parcels, coming and going. It is a USPS problem because about 20% of my incoming packages never arrive when they are supposed to. I can always see when the get to and come out of customs, but after that it is a total crap shoot.

I received my two prisms today. They were well packed and in excellent condition. I spent the next 30 minutes trying to leave positive feedback on eBay, but every time it would not accept the feedback. I have never run into this problem before. I know that Len had trouble leaving positive feedback and I wonder if this is related to that. I will try again at a later time, but I can't guarantee anything.

Alan and Lin Tian,
Welcome! And I just got a package from you with a few very nice prisms- and a magnifier surprise. Very well wrapped and a very nice note.
:)
Dear Pelagius:
It turns out you bought these two Kingkube ,haha.i am so surprised to see the card from USA.it is the frist time that somebody send me the picture of card and x-cube.i feel so excited .haha the power of internet.Hope you are satisified with the cubes.Next time if you would buy something from me ,please tell me before you buy them,i think i will give you some discount if i can,i am so glad to help good friends from LPF,you can add my facebook id as a friend.it is convinient to chat .haha it is 00:42 in beijing time.i will go asleep.Have a good weekend.
Alan or Lin

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No, unfortunately I haven't seen a real panda. I believe one of the only zoos in the UK to have pandas in captivity is Edinburgh Zoo in Scotland.
Thanks, but if you saw the gif it once was you would of not wanted to mess with that panda. :p
We had some trolling going on so this was our response.

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1537635269845.png
    1537635269845.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
I received my two prisms today. They were well packed and in excellent condition. I spent the next 30 minutes trying to leave positive feedback on eBay, but every time it would not accept the feedback. I have never run into this problem before. I know that Len had trouble leaving positive feedback and I wonder if this is related to that. I will try again at a later time, but I can't guarantee anything.
Dear Paul:
Thank you for your positive feedback in lpf , although you can't leave feedback in ebay.Some days early,Ebay conducted a regular security check on my account, and all my transaction data was deleted, so you cannot leave a comment.But don't worry, everything is back to normal now but you can not leave feedback . i will list more kinds of prism and laser .Tell me what you need,i will try my best to prepare it for you .
Alan.