Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello From Canada! ...again

Holy crap was that a hassle. Lost my account in the downtime, THEN the capatcha code wouldn't work when the site was up again so I couldn't register. I also couldn't send a message to the admin because it needs to have capatcha entered.

Well anyways, I am a new member to Canada, I am also new to lasers in general. I don;t really remember what I put in here the first time.

Anways, Hello!

ARG

Ouch that sucks... losing an account in the downtime. Since my comment got lost in the downtime, Hello again from a fellow Canadian! :beer:

Welcome!
I'm kinda new here, too. Well, I was around in 2007-8, and then got busy with life...had to sign in under a new ID.

Anyway, what do you mean, "new to lasers in general?" Considering getting into it as a hobby, or have already bought one, and now you want to know a bit more about what it is that you're shining around?

Life's a biach.... then you move on.... :crackup::crackup:

Welcome to the Forum again....:beer:

Jerry

Hey! I'm new here too also from Canada, I have been lurking for a few weeks but just signed up a couple days ago..

I am somewhat new to lasers as a hobby but I have been playing with them for a while and they have always fascinated me.

Hey! I'm new here too also from Canada, I have been lurking for a few weeks but just signed up a couple days ago..

I am somewhat new to lasers as a hobby but I have been playing with them for a while and they have always fascinated me.

It might have been more appropriate to open your
own Welcome Thread to introduce yourself...;)

This Welcome thread was opened by "upperlevel"

Welcome to the Forum just the same...:beer:

Jerry

Meh I can't be bothered :p I was going for a twofor. We're both Canucks.
I just noticed the thread on the new threads list and figured I'd hijack it, if it bothers you that much you can ignore me ;) <back to lurking in the inky shadows>

Mo13

It's always a pleasure to meet some new Canadeese folks. Welcome to the forums. We've got a lot of good information here, eh?

(I know, I know. But SOMEBODY had to make the stereotypical jokes. It's not aboot being offensive, it's just for the lols.)

Last edited:
Have fun, ask questions, people will help and awnser any questions. Good luck and welcome!