Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from a relatively new member

Hi All

My name is Mads Barnkob, 35yo and from Denmark.

I have been involved in amateur high voltage and general electronics for about 10 years now. Besides having owned a few handheld lasers as a kid, I have lately acquired laser modules from different old medical equipment or handheld devices.

I originally became a member of this forum when someone asked about Tesla coils in the geeks section, later on posted a little bit about a old Coherent power supply.

I run a few websites like Kaizer Power Electronics | High voltage enthusiasm and https://www.highvoltageforum.net also there is my youtube channel for electronics related content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSukTlgTEWiL-sl0UeYeJvQ

Kind regards
Mads

Nice intro Mads, glad to have you around.
+rep for your intro.

:D

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
A belated welcome to LPF, Mads! :beer:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here. :yh:

Welcome! Pushing the envelope are we? As if high voltage wasn't already enough, now photon's in mass collimated quantity! Wait, I wrote mass... hmmmm, high collimated quantity is more accurate, no mass there.

BobMc

Welcome to the forum Mads, let's see we've got high voltage and photons, does that mean we have a functioning light saber on the horizon? Heeee. :D

Enjoy and be safe and Welcome again. :)

A belated :wave: Welcome to the Forum Mads...
Will have a look at your links in the OP.
Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Better late than never. Welcome to the LPF, Mads. I hope you enjoy your stay here.