Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello fellow lasing geeks!

My name is Brandon and im from CA, looking to learn how to build lasers. I have loved lasers for a long time and have built up a little collection so far. I was wondering if anyone Is selling lasers and if so how can I find them on LPF? Thanks everyone and im looking forward to doing reviews of my own lasers (including my 589 sartan!)

Hi Brandon,\ Welcome nice intro buddy....
look at my sales page have or can build. Customs and flash light mods custom heat sink plus.

Rich:)

Wow, you have been a member here for over three years and today you post an introductory thread with your first post. Welcome. Nice to finally meet you.

Encap

Wow, you have been a member here for over three years and today you post an introductory thread with your first post. Welcome. Nice to finally meet you.

exactly--3 years and doesn't know about the Buy, Sell and Trade sub-forum if he is interested in people selling lasers---go figure?

In any case Welcome and enjoy the forum

Welcome to the house of beams, are you having a light lunch today ?

Thank you all, and I don't want to ask questions that I should already know, but I have tried and tried to figure out how to find sales threads. Is there a section for buying and selling or do you just have to search for something?
Thanks!

Bran..
. you were doing fine, then...

sending another PM with more suggestions..no worries.
some have been here 10 years w/o ever doing an intro
you did good.. ....hak

Welcome to this irresistible illness🤣
I’ve not been on the forums very long.
And I’ve built 15 now 🤦‍♂️. Everyone on here is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable!! Enjoy and be safe.
SGD🍻