Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello everybody! First post and testing...

Hello everyone!

Very intressting forum! I own the following lasers; some red 5 mW, a green 240 mW and a blue 1 000 mW. Got the blue one yesterday. So I'm very intrested in it!

/ Richard

udanis

Welcome, be safe with the higher power green and blue. Look into get some safety glasses if you don't already have some.

Be sure to check out the rules and stickies....Welcome

-Udanis

Welcome, be safe with the higher power green and blue. Look into get some safety glasses if you don't already have some.

Be sure to check out the rules and stickies....Welcome

-Udanis
Yes!

I ordered some safty glasses with the blue one.
And yes I will read the rules and stickies.

IsaacT

Welcome to the Forum! Where did you get the 1W Blue from? Just curious :p Be sure to read the stickies and all that good stuff. Enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to the Forum! Where did you get the 1W Blue from? Just curious :p Be sure to read the stickies and all that good stuff. Enjoy your stay! :D
Thank you!

It's the famous S3 Spyder III Arctic, from
Portable Blue Laser from Wicked Lasers - Spyder III Pro Arctic Series

I ordered in the middle of june, but recieved it yesterday. I thought I was fooled. But it came.

But on monday, I shall call my old high-school, and hear if they have equipment to measure the real values (W and nm) on my laser.

When I ordered it, it only cost $179, but now it cost $299... :yabbem:

daguin

Hello everyone!

Very intressting forum! I own the following lasers; some red 5 mW, a green 240 mW and a blue 1 000 mW. Got the blue one yesterday. So I'm very intrested in it!

/ Richard

10/13/10 = "Got the blue one yesterday."

Peace,
dave