Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and am excited to start interacting and learning more from all of you. I'm in the pest control business and a student (medical bound). Recovering from bad motorcycle accident I decided to pick up a new hobby over the last year and chose lasers.

Welcome to the forum :)
You choose a good hobby ^^
I hope your recovery goes good
Please read the information about laser safety found on the forum

Fiddy

Im a motorcyclist and a laser enthusiast...we will get on swimmingly :D

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Saducees. This is a fun hobby with lots of cool spin-off directions you can go down when you figure out where your interest lies beyond the universal "laser beams are cool" stage. I hope your recovery goes well! You'll find a lot of great info here in the archives (there is a search tool that is pretty easy to use) and tons of knowledgeable folks that are eager to help out. This is a great forum and we're glad you found it.

Cheers!
c

ps. I don't ride as much these days, but I have an '05 Sportster a friend wrecked while on loan, a '97 generation one VMax, and an '09 Gen 2 VMax. Most of my riding buddies either moved away, quit when they had kids, or have just fizzled out. I'm probably going to sell all but one bike and just become a weekend enthusiast since riding in the 4th largest city in the US is pretty dangerous as a primary method - the folks in cages just don't watch where they are going.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info KapHn8d. Since the courses left if my BA degree aren't available online I'm stuck learning something else. This community is really appealing due to the vast knowledge of the members and the quality of products you can find.

I had 2012 Honda Fury that the accident occurred on me and my girl were hung up for quite some time. The car hit our right legs so we have broken our tib/fib and have some cool hardware. I purchased a Nightrod Special and just wrecked that Thursday (both not my fault ). Living in Orlando is kind of the same feeling... I live really close to UCF and the traffic and young drivers have no regaurd for us. Waiting on insurance to get it fixed and then ill give it another try.

Fiddy

Thanks for the info KapHn8d. Since the courses left if my BA degree aren't available online I'm stuck learning something else. This community is really appealing due to the vast knowledge of the members and the quality of products you can find.

I had 2012 Honda Fury that the accident occurred on me and my girl were hung up for quite some time. The car hit our right legs so we have broken our tib/fib and have some cool hardware. I purchased a Nightrod Special and just wrecked that Thursday (both not my fault ). Living in Orlando is kind of the same feeling... I live really close to UCF and the traffic and young drivers have no regaurd for us. Waiting on insurance to get it fixed and then ill give it another try.

Sport bikes :D dammm bloody drivers who dont care about bike riders.

I got hit by a car about 2 years ago, wasnt that bad tho.

It sucks that leisure rides can turn into a nightmare just because one dumbass. Safety is my number one priority when it comes to my hobbies; motorcycles, guns, and lasers.

Welcome Saducees. I ride as well and have also wrecked twice (just a matter of time for all of us riders, I guess). I'm also new to the hobby and I can tell you that there is tons of great information here, especially in the stickies. I've learned enough to impress my friends and now feel comfortable starting my own first laser build. Happy reading!