Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

swan

I'm a physics major who just found out about this laser building hobby and it seems quite exciting!

I'm from Georgia, USA. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Last edited:

Hi swan:

Welcome to LPF! There are a lot of nice people here who are happy to help and listen. You can find current and archived threads addressing almost all issues by using the Search buttons. It's considered good netiquette to research questions before requesting help. Have fun learning about lasers, and please remember to always be safe. Take Care.

-cd :D

Hello, swan. Where in the world are you located? It is helpful to know as there may be times when you need something and we have members here from all over the world. Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Hi Swan,
Enjoy it here tons of helpful folks. There is the LPF Goole bar at the bottom . its very helpful pertaining to questions here at the forum. Oh and yes as Paul stated please include your Global location . This statement i stole from Laser Bee but gets the point across clearly. Be safe always buddy.

Rich:)

hoo7h

Welcome swan! I am sure you will have your fill of fun applied physics here.

swan

Thanks! I'm surprised by how everyone is so friendly! I've edited my original post to include my location.

Thanks! I'm surprised by how everyone is so friendly! I've edited my original post to include my location.
You will need to add your location to your Profile.
This way it will show on every posy you make.:beer:

BTW...:wave: Welcome to the Forum.
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

Last edited: