Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello... Again

ManCave

For those of you who didn’t see it first time.
I was a long time lurker, but now a member
I am a 53 year old man of Spanish nationality but with residence in the U.k. for the last 33 year. Heavily into Astronom, photography racing cars and motorcycles, cinema, music eating out and travelling. My laser usage is mainly for Astronomy, collimating telescopes, aid with tracking/initial mount setup, and educational. And, of course the odd shenanigans.
Self employed, in a steady relationship for 30 years and counting, and father to two grown kids, My daughter on her second year for a masters degree in Architecture and my son on his second year of Astro-physics.
Oh... and a victim of the recent restore from backup. :ROFLMAO:
‘Cheers.

ManCave

Thank you Curtis, lost all my privileges, points and post but, at least we do have the forum back!
Cheers!

ManCave

You're welcome, yes at least the forum is still here. Unusual to have to go to a backup.
I was panicking when I couldn’t log in... I though maybe the mods thought I was an alias for napalm! as he did chase me all over the forums.
‘Thankfully all is well...
‘Cheers!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, all is good. Just unfortunate that you had to reregister due to not being on the backup.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, my apologies on that. This doesn't happen often I can assure you. We've lost content, but thankfully not the platform.

ManCave

Welcome aboard, one more time! :)

Yeah, we lost almosy a week of posts and new threads. :(
Thank you BowtieGuy.
No worries, the important thing is that the forum is back, under the circumstance, a week is not too much too lose.

GSS

Welcome again ManCave :)
In all honesty I thought you would be swayed or somewhat scared away after your posts were bombarded by Napalm..
I'm glad your staying and figured it out;)
It's pretty fresh in my mind with your ebay issue's and getting a notice about the Holiday slowing down shipping time..!!

ManCave

Welcome again ManCave :)
In all honesty I thought you would be swayed or somewhat scared away after your posts were bombarded by Napalm..
I'm glad your staying and figured it out;)
It's pretty fresh in my mind with your ebay issue's and getting a notice about the Holiday slowing down shipping time..!!
Thank you GSS.. Yeah, it was quite clear from his first post what I was dealing with, my only concern was that the moods may have thought I was him... I can assure you all, I am not!. I shall create a new thread when my items arrive to keep you all updated.
Cheers!

GSS

Thank you GSS.. Yeah, it was quite clear from his first post what I was dealing with, my only concern was that the moods may have thought I was him... I can assure you all, I am not!. I shall create a new thread when my items arrive to keep you all updated.
Cheers!
LOL!
No you were and are delightfully normal ;) and a great new member!!

Encap

Welcome back.
At least many of the Troll posts are gone.
The missing thread was silly long for what it was. Not much of a loss,

Post something with photos when you have received the lasers.

Good luck.

ManCave

Welcome back.
At least many of the Troll posts are gone.
The missing thread was silly long for what it was. Not much of a loss,

Post something with photos when you have received the lasers.

Good luck.
Thank you Encap.
‘Yes, it did go on for a bit, and I can imagine you guys get thousands of similar threads from new members.
‘Not exactly what intended to be my first posts here but, panic got the better of me. So, yes, no great loss. Although I did get to meet some great members through it.
Cheers!