Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello again......pic heavy

Hello to all,
This past spring I had some issues with LPF and decided to stop using the LPF forum completely. A few days ago Encap was nice enough to reach out and email me outside of the forum to see what was up with me. I let him know my concerns and why I quit the LPF. He let me know things have gotten much better on LPF. He told me about the thread Curtis Oliver started on Laser Photography. I decided to log in and check it out. This was the first time I have been on LPF since early June. That is when I found about about Photobucket and their new policy on embedded third party pics. To get their service to embed photos will cost 399 a year! Goodbye to Photobucket. I just figured out how to use Flickr to post my pics on LPF (or any other website). It is so mucher quicker and easier the PB. So here are some pics from the past 4 months or so. The pics he put on the thread of mine were at 1024x683 so that is the size I am using on this thread. The first few are using a projector and handhelds. Most of them are my usual lasers and something, whether glass, steel balls or plastic tubes. I still photograph my lasers almost daily and everything is on Flickr. Some of these may seem it bit tacky and over the top, but I like to experiment and see where it takes me. Anyway I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

DSC_6867_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6871_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6877_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6968_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6985_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7053_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7062_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7320_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7328_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7421_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7486_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7496_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7640_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7652_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_7740_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_8205_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_8984_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9146_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9298_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9295_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9333_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9411_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6526_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6637_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6714_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6813_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_5988_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6410_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6644_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_6567_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_5876_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_5873_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_5842_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_5766_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

BobMc

Awesome! Those are works of art! :worthy:

Me likes picture heavy! :)

Encap

Hello to all,
This past spring I had some issues with LPF and decided to stop using the LPF forum completely. A few days ago Encap was nice enough to reach out and email me outside of the forum to see what was up with me. I let him know my concerns and why I quit the LPF. He let me know things have gotten much better on LPF. He told me about the thread Curtis Oliver started on Laser Photography. I decided to log in and check it out. This was the first time I have been on LPF since early June. That is when I found about about Photobucket and their new policy on embedded third party pics. To get their service to embed photos will cost 399 a year! Goodbye to Photobucket. I just figured out how to use Flickr to post my pics on LPF (or any other website). It is so mucher quicker and easier the PB. So here are some pics from the past 4 months or so. The pics he put on the thread of mine were at 1024x683 so that is the size I am using on this thread. The first few are using a projector and handhelds. Most of them are my usual lasers and something, whether glass, steel balls or plastic tubes. I still photograph my lasers almost daily and everything is on Flickr. Some of these may seem it bit tacky and over the top, but I like to experiment and see where it takes me. Anyway I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

r

:beer: Welcome back Brucemir. :beer:

What a great surprise gift to LPF members. Has been a long time.

The Master of laser photography artwork returns!

Amazing --really magnificent brilliantly clever visually lively photos. A cut above anything else. This new series is spectacular.
Simply stunning, refreshing, inspirational, uplifting, encouraging ---something different, outstanding, positive, productive, and beautiful.

Have very much missed seeing your photo work as have many other members for sure.
Your contributions to LPF were always a treat for the eyes.
So glad you decided to make a thread once again with some of your last 4 months best.

Thanks muchly for the Thanksgiving Day gift to LPF .

Attn: all members, especially Veterans ---lets get Brucemir up to speed on +reps ASAP in recognition of all the laser artwork he has contributed making LPF a better forum and more interesting place for guests and members alike to visit. Just look at this new series of photos--where else can you see anything like that? A string of exceptional photos doesn't just happen by chance.

Last edited:

jnrpop

Unreal, fantastic photography :topic:

I was away for 5 or more years, lost interest in the hobby. But there is some great members here :gh:

Ah I missed seeing these! I could never figure out how you came up with these shots.

I had and still have my fair bit of complaints with the forum too. I just do my own thing and avoid the parts I dislike. Mostly here now for the 488nm diodes dropping in price honestly. Nonetheless, its great to see another post from you! Happy turkey day!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back officially Bruce!
I'm glad you got the photo sharing figured out and decided to give this forum another chance.
I created that Laser Photography thread mainly because of the photobucket issue and your work. I thought it was a shame that new and old members couldn't see your work because of greedy business moves.
Anyway, you got a +rep from me, and not just to get your rep back up. Great photos. :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back Bruce, so glad to see you back and posting your fabulous laser art creations again! :wave:
We've all been concerned about you in your absense, I hope everything's resolved and you're here to stay; you have been missed!

Glad to see you've moved on from those thieves at Photobucket, they got a lot of us with their $399. ransom attempt; I'm just now getting most of my pics transferred and reposted.

Your 6th photo reminds me of "The Wizard of Oz"!

:kewlpics: +rep

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, but you should thank Encap for reaching out as I had not been on this forum since June and moved on. As I only used Photobucket for getting my pics into the code to be posted on LPF I did not know about their greed until today. What a joke. Their service sucked as I always had problems with their website. My main photo online storage has always been Flickr (70K + photos in low res) and I did not know they had a function to get pics into "third party embedded" until today. The past few months I have done my usual amount of laser photography, but quite a bit of "normal" photography which has been nice. Anyway, I have a new laser. optics set up I am going to start photographing tonight and will try to get some posted this weekend.

Those are just awesome, Bruce. I'm very happy you decided to show more of your laser art. + rep.

Encap

Anyway, I have a new laser. optics set up I am going to start photographing tonight and will try to get some posted this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing the new setup photos later this weekend. :beer:

Last edited:

18LJ

Thanks for sharing. Im a new member but have been visiting the forums for years and personally have never liked the politics or way people talk to each other on here or all the dumb rules and this and that. So I totally understand your flight away from what can sometimes be a troll den. But your pictures are amazing I've always been into visual arts but never photography and I must say your work is very impressive I hope you continue at it and find time to share more of your work its beautiful and inspiring. Props