Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Hello again......pic heavy

These pics were taken in the past few days. On the more close up ones I was trying to get nice reflections in the magnetic balls and on a few I was able to get some nice patterns . The sixth one is my favorite because of the very nicely exposed blues (445nm). The first batch here was using hand helds. The next day I set up my LK-PD2 projector to add to the mix. I did not take many shots using it as the ones with hand helds looked so nice I turned off the projector to concentrate on the hand helds. In the next day or two I will play around with the projector to find some cool looking patterns to reflect downward and take it from there. Using the projector with a DMX controller creates so many options, it is limitless and time consuming. The next time I post they will be a continuation of these. Enjoy

P.S. - It is SO much easier to post using Flickr than Photobucket!!

DSC_9791_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9799_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9806_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9808_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9815_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9818_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9819_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9822_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9836_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9846_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9824_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9875_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9888_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

All these are amazing----really excellent---beautiful work.

I like them all especially 9806, 9808, 9824 and 9888

The photos just keep getting better as you refine the setups.

Last edited:
Glad I checked on your thread again, Bruce, I wasn't expecting a new batch of "cool"!
These are all so nice, it's too hard to pick any favorites, they're all winners. :yh:

What a pleasure to to see your work Bruce. Just awesome! :drool:

Just spectacular, Bruce. I think the magnetic balls do add some symmetry to the photos. I always enjoy your art.

Just spectacular, Bruce. I think the magnetic balls do add some symmetry to the photos. I always enjoy your art.

Agreed, the magnetic balls are a new and interesting addition to Brucemir's photos--they really highlight and enhance the visual linear nature of the beams

Last edited:
Wow, just WOW !!!
Just the sort of medicine I need for my recovery.
So good to have you back posting again Bruce.

RB

:beer:

WB Bruce I was just thinking of you the other Day and sent you a PM then found this today. Guess I'm late to the party :tinfoil:Any cake left:tinfoil:

Edit: IIRC Third party viewing is against the rules on Flickr but I could be wrong or It has been changed. May wanna look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Encap, BobMc, Paul, RB and Lazerman! There are some nice pics in this batch. What I am working on now is a continuation of hand helds and the projector. Today I will put away the hand helds and set up my other projector. If you look at the pics posted the other day with the projector I am projecting into a mirror and bouncing the light down. Now I will use the other projector to across from the other one and create a vortex and the other projection (I hope) will be visible inside of the vortex. Sounds confusing, but it may look incredible or it may be a waste of time. We shall see

RB Astro - very good to hear form you again and that you are getting healthier. You may want to check out my flickr page next week. Next Tuesday I have front row dead center for the Christmas show at Radio City. I am looking forward to photographing it. There is nothing better than going to Radio City Music Hall for anything!

Lazerman121- I did check out the site you sent me and signed up. I will look at in detail when I get home from work later. I also thought third party viewing was not doable with flickr, but in the "Share" section, there is a drop down menu that lists BB code and copy and paste and it is done. When I was using Photobucket it was such a hassle.

Back