Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone this Laser [400 mW | Green | O - like]

I've gotten 2 through as well with no issues. Both were declared as flashlights and gift.

To late anyway ! O-like dont sell it anymore. End of July they will show us a new one. Had a chat with Susie yesterday.

^^^Interesting. For the price, the current model was an amazing $ to mW option.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if we end up seeing the firedragon style lasers that DD is currently selling.

Helios

I wouldnt be surprised if they just change the host and use the same module but sell it at $300. They sell out of stock quickly as is and im sure someone pointed out they could make more money on them.

^^^Doubtful. For $300 there are other options available to people, the appeal of this laser is the low price/high output.

If they jack up the price, nothing is stopping people from heading over to DD for their certified line, which is in the same/higher power range.

My problem is they are HUGE(the firedragons). I'm also really not a fan of the design.

I really prefer lasers that are small enough to comfortably carry in my pocket.

This current/old model is borderline pocket carriable for me, I mean it's almost too long, but at least it's not too thick.

Helios

Thats pretty neat. I actually liked the simple look for the previous design but this one is nice too.

Looks very interesting.... is it just me or does it look thicker too?

My biggest issue with the older model is that it does warm up rather quickly.