Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anybody hear from GSS

I spoke to GSS briefly in late July, good guy, he is doing ok, said something to the effect that he misses the days when the forum was busy with lots of laser builds, I feel the same, it's a sad time in America, could be hard days ahead.

They're probably fine, there's no way to keep tabs on people in anonymous forums so there's no point worrying about it
Hi,
Its singular its he not they , and GSS is a great guy and we do worry about our senior member that accumulated very important information for this forum. He's been in the forum for years and we do worry about members and friends.
Rich:)

GSS

Wow.
Thank you everyone! I'm not good at taking compliments and nice words about me.
It is though very warming to see all of your posts..:cry:
Yes though i'm doing ok and doing my best to be safe with covid.
Hope no one took ill other than Curtis might of a while back.
Everyone stay safe! I'm going to catch up here and i'm sure I will post, and again thanks..🥲

GSS

I spoke to GSS briefly in late July, good guy, he is doing ok, said something to the effect that he misses the days when the forum was busy with lots of laser builds, I feel the same, it's a sad time in America, could be hard days ahead.
I have been saving this for you Red..
Even Uncle Tony is a closet Buick guy..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    619.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow.
Thank you everyone! I'm not good at taking compliments and nice words about me.
It is though very warming to see all of your posts..:cry:
Yes though i'm doing ok and doing my best to be safe with covid.
Hope no one took ill other than Curtis might of a while back.
Everyone stay safe! I'm going to catch up here and i'm sure I will post, and again thanks..🥲
2F3DF067-4257-4D83-8274-84D5E5A9E332_4_5005_c.jpeg

I know I appreciate members looking out for one another-- we have had several just vanish=== some were found (ALIVE) some were never heard from again. WE all should have a member(or two) that we stay in regular touch with.. Pi r square was an exception- he made a goodbye thread. (but most did not see it that way) Riccardo is still MIA - Rob Banas is no longer replying to any PMs -- I don't know about you but this forum is , to many, our 'other family'. --It is fine if you do not see it this way.. just respect us that do.

Reactions: GSS
I know I appreciate members looking out for one another-- we have had several just vanish=== some were found (ALIVE) some were never heard from again. WE all should have a member(or two) that we stay in regular touch with.. Pi r square was an exception- he made a goodbye thread. (but most did not see it that way) Riccardo is still MIA - Rob Banas is no longer replying to any PMs -- I don't know about you but this forum is , to many, our 'other family'. --It is fine if you do not see it this way.. just respect us that do.
Hi Hak,
Very well said my brother..
Rich:)