Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Has any one ever heard of goodluckbuy?

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Never heard of them. Wait a few days for people to chime in here before buying. We already had 1 scam page, so best to wait for what other people say about them.

lasersbee

It is difficult to tell with a name like goodluckbuy?....
I wonder if they mean... you will have good luck buying from us
or Yeah... good luck trying to buy from us (sarcastic) :whistle::crackup::crackup:

@DJNY... why would it be great to have a <5mW 532nm Laser...
Pot modding to increase power is bad... but Pot modding to
decrease power should be fine...IMO

Jerry

Last edited:

DJNY

I want to have a cheap green one for my university, and I´m sure there will be more interested members in this if it is really 1-2mW - just a guess :whistle:

Oh, I attached my ""payment confirmation""... :thinking:

Attachments

lasersbee

I want to have a cheap green one for my university, and I´m sure there will be more interested members in this if it is really 1-2mW - just a guess :whistle:

Oh, I attached my ""payment confirmation""... :thinking:
That is a notice of an E-Mail Delivery Error/Failure...:thinking:

Jerry

DJNY

That is a notice of an E-Mail Delivery Error/Failure...:thinking:

Jerry

Lol Jerry I KNOW/KNEW :p

I just want to share that something is wrong with this company - I guessed that people see themselves that their email doesn´t exist ;)

slammer99uk

Chinese dropshipper - From the looks of it same as DX, DD and countless others,
dont expect the output to live up to claims specially the 200mW ones.

Jerry

garman

I bought from them and they did a bait and switch with a cheap laser. Ebay refused to acknowledge what they did and recited policy. I must return the item (I pay shipping) then I would get a refund. The store (goodluckbuy) didn't care and just apologized that they made a mistake. DON'T BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!

Coherent Light

I've placed multiple orders with goodluckbuy, and I'm satisfied with everything so far.

Krogith

Got my Light... It's the exact same flashlight but not a MXDL anymore, but Awesome I got my Tailcap perfect match :thinking: :beer:

It's a....
Romisen TM
RL-B7

Back side
7W Super Bright
----------------
Waterproof USA

The flashlight "Was" Broken... so Maybe I have my 1st host =) The old tail cap has been modified to work... so depending on how well it gos we will see who will end up with the better tail cap...

EDIT:I fixed the flashlight... This is a Bright flashlight, (I don't really own anything but normal flashlights so this is the brightest I have now)
I probably will harvest the light and put it in something else and use the host so I'll have a matching set with the 2 lasers...

This isn't a necro post, i said I would post in the thread about this purchase, jake...

Last edited:

jakeGT

I didnt't start this necro post. So BACK OFF
haha but seriously. GOod luck buy? Ermm...... just taking a quick "think" on it.... and I've come up with..... good. luck. buy

IF it had good luck in the title, I'd say no no no. Good luck actually getting a turd in the mail from us

Dawinzi

Next compagny is coming with name "wannaburnyourfingers" haha.