Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Independence Day LPF

Yes a Happy 4th of July to all and God Bless America

We should all be thankful for our brave men and women of the US armed forces and for our liberty and freedom that they fight to protect, I also am thankful for our Supreme Commander of the United States Armed Forces the Honorable Donald J. Trump esteemed President of the United States of America, it was a long 8 years prior but now we can once again be proud that we have a leader who supports and respects our troops.

Yes a Happy 4th of July to all and God Bless America

We should all be thankful for our brave men and women of the US armed forces and for our liberty and freedom that they fight to protect, I also am thankful for our Supreme Commander of the United States Armed Forces the Honorable Donald J. Trump esteemed President of the United States of America, it was a long 8 years prior but now we can once again be proud that we have a leader who supports and respects our troops.
I couldn't have said it better myself RedC.

To all my dear friends on LPF, Happy 4th July.
Thank you to all our service personnel, in our respective countries, that put their lives on the line so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we do.

RB

I find the strikingly military twist to the D,C. celebration to be reminiscent of of totalitarian regimes like Russia and North Korea. We have not had a celebration like this in my memory. Considering who the commander in chief is, this seems very much in keeping with his lets separate Americans by politics instead of really celebrating our similarities and ability to keep hate out of our political differences. It is also a real shame that some of the money for this was taken from allotments to the park services for repairs and upkeep.

I do wish all members here a happy forth as well as our members who are overseas.

DTR

Hope all had a good 4th. Here is the show I watched. Actually watched from my brothers house which is on the opposite side of the show than shown below. Better viewing from his house without the trees in the way but got home and noticed my doorbell captured the whole. Crappy video but check out the finally pretty good show for not having to go out.:cool:

Last edited:
Hi Jordan,
Who would have thought some things better not planned great shots

Rich:)